2019 Premiers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 Premiers

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
A few years ago I sponsored someone at work who advertised that they were doing the ride. I didn't know the person, but this is the type of fundraising that I like to contribute to. Since then there's been an endless stream of communications from Smith Family to my place of employment. I wish they'd stop. :help

Help offered in a PM - Along with some very specific and totally warranted abuse! :p

Reactions: 1 user

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
A few years ago I sponsored someone at work who advertised that they were doing the ride. I didn't know the person, but this is the type of fundraising that I like to contribute to. Since then there's been an endless stream of communications from Smith Family to my place of employment. I wish they'd stop. :help
The MS Society did this to me. It was only after the 98th $50 raffle ticket that I had the strength to tell them to leave me alone. It was bloody hard bc the gals on the phone sounded so nice.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The MS Society did this to me. It was only after the 98th $50 raffle ticket that I had the strength to tell them to leave me alone. It was bloody hard bc the gals on the phone sounded so nice.

It's all for a good cause I guess, but if they make someone feel badgered then they are going to run the other way. Sometimes I get funny looks when I slam the Delete key...

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
It's all for a good cause I guess, but if they make someone feel badgered then they are going to run the other way. Sometimes I get funny looks when I slam the Delete key...

I work for a charity and I get phone calls from the tele-marketers representing charities as well. I usually just tell them straight up I am not interested and please mark any record you have for me as "do not call". Reputable charities will respect that.

But how about them Tigers eh?

Premiers again. With unfinished business!!!

2020 anyone??? :cupgold

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Theres a moment in the first quarter where Shedda gets tackled pretty ferociously by a GWS player.

Shedda gets a handball into space,

and the Giant who laid the tackle, evens up the numbers at that loose ball,

by removing himself from the contest by turning his back on the ball and going back to Shedda and giving him the contrived tough guy shove into the grass and hair toussle.

I had to watch it a few times to see if it had really occurred.

and it really occurred.

an extraordinarily dumb bit of football. Arguably one of the dumbest ive ever seen.

we won that loose ball

and the grand final by 89 points

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Stat on twitter today.

Crows lowest score of 2017 was in the Grand Final.
Giants lowest score ever was in the 2019 Grand Final.

We crush them when it matters.

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Stat on twitter today.

Hater logic: how lucky is Richmond that teams post their lowest scores in grand finals against them!

Reactions: 7 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Stat on twitter today.

Thanks Baloo,

I just phoned my bookie

and she agreed to give me odds of 45,00,000 to 1

that the score in next years GF

is

Richmond 34.18.222 d WC 1.12.18

If things fall the way I think they will,

we will be 203 points up and George will take an enormous pack mark, in the goal square, right on the final siren.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Thanks Baloo,

I just phoned my bookie

and she agreed to give me odds of 45,00,000 to 1

that the score in next years GF

is

Richmond 34.18.222 d WC 1.12.18

If things fall the way I think they will,

we will be 203 points up and George will take an enormous pack mark, in the goal square, right on the final siren.

And miss :D :cupgold

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Theres a moment in the first quarter where Shedda gets tackled pretty ferociously by a GWS player.

Shedda gets a handball into space,

and the Giant who laid the tackle, evens up the numbers at that loose ball,

by removing himself from the contest by turning his back on the ball and going back to Shedda and giving him the contrived tough guy shove into the grass and hair toussle.

I had to watch it a few times to see if it had really occurred.

and it really occurred.

an extraordinarily dumb bit of football. Arguably one of the dumbest ive ever seen.

we won that loose ball

and the grand final by 89 points

Who was the gws player?