2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

12378974-867B-4442-B22F-AE30750047C8.jpeg
Searched long and hard to find one of these after they were sold out every where , thanks to Tooheys I now have one through Wicked memrobillia in Woolongong , I believe they still have 1 left if anybody is looking for one

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I still haven't received my black premiership poster from the Hun.....

AFL shop opened in my local shopping centre so just had to but a Dusty stubby holder.

View attachment 11465
Searched long and hard to find one of these after they were sold out every where , thanks to Tooheys I now have one through Wicked memrobillia in Woolongong , I believe they still have 1 left if anybody is looking for one
Just wondering whose signature that is on the jumper there Bright n shiny one? Not sure I can remember seeing him playing on the day :))

Reactions: 1 user
I still haven't received my black premiership poster from the Hun.....
I received mine well before Xmas, and so did a mate in QLD too . Hopefully the Hun will have this sorted for you soon.

FE159F0C-6A9A-4915-B660-3B1F6DE55EA4.jpeg
These finally arrived on Friday - signed 2020 GF match worn guernseys of Prestia and Houli. Has taken three years to get my hands on one of these!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Love the new back to back , worried the 3 peat will be bigger then a billboard in time square

Attachments

• 67F183EA-9918-4D06-84BB-52DFEC94B85E.jpeg
    67F183EA-9918-4D06-84BB-52DFEC94B85E.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: 1 users
Mr Brightside,

Can you please post a pic here of the Knight cartoon with Dusty and The Tiger so I can get a print of it, Please?
(from yr 6 Jan post in this thread with the framed poster and Knight cartoon with Dusty and The Tiger)

I have that day's paper but the ink smudged when they printed it so there is a shadow in the pic.
Much oblige.