2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Hobbs and Sonsie with the 1st 2 would be a great outcome for us.
Yeah, I'm warming to this outcome as well. I'm still keen on JVR and NVM but I think they'll be gone. And I think Sonise is on par with the others as well. It's not a drop-off in talent but just personal taste.

Reactions: 1 users

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Yeah, I'm warming to this outcome as well. I'm still keen on JVR and NVM but I think they'll be gone. And I think Sonise is on par with the others as well. It's not a drop-off in talent but just personal taste.
I think that a Hobbs/Sonsie combo is fine but I'd like to add a bit of variety in there. This is probably the point where you might even entertain bundling the twenties picks & grabbing one of those two.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
The delistings probably mean we are going to use all of 7, 15, 26, 28 38 and 40 unless we pick up a delisted free agent. Great to see us use our full hand.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
The delistings probably mean we are going to use all of 7, 15, 26, 28 38 and 40 unless we pick up a delisted free agent. Great to see us use our full hand.
The club can really set itself up with those picks and having 38 & 40 in play means we can start looking at positions beyond the midfield, I'd definitely prioritise a key defender. What's the deal with Leek Alleer? Is he definitely going to the Crows?

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I know there was a list on our NGA academy kids, are any of them likely to be picked in the draft?
We were being accused by other clubs of playing funny buggers with one of them over the course of the year. I think it was Moore but don’t take that as certain.

RICHMOND
Abel Conners
Mesang Dang
Will Dwyer
Ethan Baxter
Liua Polata
Rhylan Thorne
Antony Miller
Grant Fuller
Jim Bellas
Achoung Agog
Jake Zerbato
Noah Handy
Moala Polata
Mackenzie Cowley
Nyawi Moore
Ty-Reece Morgan

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
We were being accused by other clubs of playing funny buggers with one of them over the course of the year. I think it was Moore but don’t take that as certain.

RICHMOND
Abel Conners
Mesang Dang
Will Dwyer
Ethan Baxter
Liua Polata
Rhylan Thorne
Antony Miller
Grant Fuller
Jim Bellas
Achoung Agog
Jake Zerbato
Noah Handy
Moala Polata
Mackenzie Cowley
Nyawi Moore
Ty-Reece Morgan

Nyawi Moore is available to Essendon under father son also, haven't hear his name in dispatches so no idea if he is likely to get drafted?

A 183cm midfielder-forward, Moore is the son of former 145-game Essendon player Nathan Lovett-Murray. Moore is eligible to be a father-son for the Bombers but is also linked to Richmond's Next Generation Academy.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
The club can really set itself up with those picks and having 38 & 40 in play means we can start looking at positions beyond the midfield, I'd definitely prioritise a key defender. What's the deal with Leek Alleer? Is he definitely going to the Crows?
Knightmare from ESPN had Alleer in the top 10 of his power rankings.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Knightmare from ESPN had Alleer in the top 10 of his power rankings.

That is the reason why he is still doing his power rankings and not working for a club.

Brett Anderson, Emma Quayle and our own Weaver all made the transition from amateur to professional.

Knightmare has no idea.

Reactions: 2 users

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
That is the reason why he is still doing his power rankings and not working for a club.

Brett Anderson, Emma Quayle and our own Weaver all made the transition from amateur to professional.

Knightmare has no idea.
I'd say Weaver has no idea, his rating of Jack was laughable. Same with Knightmare, who kept claiming Reid was the better pick, 400 goals into Jack's career. Don't mind Emma Quayle, generally spot on with her assessments.