2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
This weeks numbers via someone on bigfooty, we have picks 11,16,27,30,42 and 48 based on the current ladder.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Wouldn’t be shocked at all if we package up our first 2 picks with a player to get one of the top few elite players .

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Wouldn’t be shocked at all if we package up our first 2 picks with a player to get one of the top few elite players .
imo Caddy to the Suns would be a good result for all. Gives them a hard edge on the field and someone to lead/drive standards on the training track.
He might not be our best 22 or in the Suns prime midfield but surely he can be a Hodge type figure for them. Currently they have mr honest David Swallow as their mature midfield leader.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
imo Caddy to the Suns would be a good result for all. Gives them a hard edge on the field and someone to lead/drive standards on the training track.
He might not be our best 22 or in the Suns prime midfield but surely he can be a Hodge type figure for them. Currently they have mr honest David Swallow as their mature midfield leader.
I like Caddy, however I doubt he’d have any trade value td

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Don't reckon they'd take him back. ..... might have hoodwinked them the first time... just sayin ;)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I like Caddy, however I doubt he’d have any trade value td

Looking forward to the post trade discussion when we get a pick 78 for him and people will be "but he's a dual premiership player, we got ripped off and our trade team is incompetent, easily a first rounder"

Reactions: 1 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Contracted for next year too.
Give him away for free as long as someone takes all of his salary. Norf perhaps?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
See in today's Hun they've had a bunch of kids from the NAB league on display, seems that they're live streaming a different game each week of the U18 comp so fans n extended family can get a bit more of a look. There's a kid from Western Jets a midfielder that need to get on a list asap Billy Cootee. Would be the best name in the comp and the commentators would just love calling him.
Cooties getting in n under the pack.
Cooties on the spread.
As he lays a big tackle, Cooties all over him.
Who's playing on Cooties, there's no one going anywhere near him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
See in today's Hun they've had a bunch of kids from the NAB league on display, seems that they're live streaming a different game each week of the U18 comp so fans n extended family can get a bit more of a look. There's a kid from Western Jets a midfielder that need to get on a list asap Billy Cootee. Would be the best name in the comp and the commentators would just love calling him.
Cooties on the spread.

does it say where you watch the NAB stream TM?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Cooties on the spread.
When he has the ball, nobody wants to touch Cootees.

When he gives high frees away, Cootees all over his face

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I’d say he’s a good gesture pick , in saying that he’s better of staying put

Yeah I'd say if Cadds leaves it will essentially be a salary dump in order to push that money towards our best 22 that are out of contract like Shai.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yeah I'd say if Cadds leaves it will essentially be a salary dump in order to push that money towards our best 22 that are out of contract like Shai.
Who'd be after Caddy on what would have to be a 2 hr deal at least? North? GC? ST Kilda?