2021 PRE Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 PRE Phantom Draft

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
this could end up as a high court challenge.

future picks and points ................@Bullus_hit you need to get involved ASAP

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
a 3.2 sec 20m is respectable for his volume and type.
I hope eZyTJ clocks under a 3.2 sec 20m time as I didn't think 3.2 sec was respectable for a midfielder, (I still don't), but then i googled a few good midfielders I consider slow coaches and came up with Matt Crouch who recorded 3.25 sec so I suppose it is possible.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I hope eZyTJ clocks under a 3.2 sec 20m time as I didn't think 3.2 sec was respectable for a midfielder, (I still don't), but then i googled a few good midfielders I considered slow coaches and came up with Matt Crouch who recorded 3.25 sec so I suppose it is still possible.

were talking big mids at 190/90 - Cripps/Bont/Fyfe.

@bullus_hit will be able to quantify what's respectable for big inside mids,

while not quick, I think 3.2 is within the roomy section of the bell curve

Reactions: 1 user

nswtiger

Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
I hope eZyTJ clocks under a 3.2 sec 20m time as I didn't think 3.2 sec was respectable for a midfielder, (I still don't), but then i googled a few good midfielders I consider slow coaches and came up with Matt Crouch who recorded 3.25 sec so I suppose it is possible.
look at his 2 km time and yo-yo ..has an engine and endurance ................for his size it is an outstanding result .check if any other draftee in this year draft can run 2 km in 6:14 who match his weight (90kg) and size (190) . and he can play

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
I hope eZyTJ clocks under a 3.2 sec 20m time as I didn't think 3.2 sec was respectable for a midfielder, (I still don't), but then i googled a few good midfielders I consider slow coaches and came up with Matt Crouch who recorded 3.25 sec so I suppose it is still possible.
Cripps, Crouch & Sidebottom are the exceptions, but all these guys were off the charts with other facets of their game. Cripps had an astonishing number of contested possessions & clearances, Crouch was averaging 40 touches a match & Sidebottom had the biggest tank in his draft class. So I guess the moral of the story is a slow sprint time needs to be compensated by another key attribute, if you are struggling to find one then maybe best to leave for the rookie draft.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Now that Essendon's typical attempts at cheating, And ruining things for everyone else are done,
Brisbane pick Charlie Molan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Cripps, Crouch & Sidebottom are the exceptions, but all these guys were off the charts with other facets of their game. Cripps had an astonishing number of contested possessions & clearances, Crouch was averaging 40 touches a match & Sidebottom had the biggest tank in his draft class. So I guess the moral of the story is a slow sprint time needs to be compensated by another key attribute, if you are struggling to find one then maybe best to leave for the rookie draft.

I built a case that Anderson had the biggest measurable tank in 3 states (6.14 won the 2km in NSW, WA and SA),

Captain character too, so I thought late 3rd round was reasonable for the impressive sized mid

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
look at his 2 km time and yo-yo ..has an engine and endurance ................for his size it is an outstanding result .check if any other draftee in this year draft can run 2 km in 6:14 who match his weight (90kg) and size (190) . and he can play
Fair response I have not seen him play.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
I built a case that Anderson had the biggest measurable tank in 3 states (6.14 won the 2km in NSW, WA and SA),

Captain character too, so I thought late 3rd round was reasonable for the impressive sized mid
A good tank will go a long way to overcoming any speed deficiency, particularly late in the game.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
At pick 45,

Essendon bid on GC Suns Academy Player of the Year

Bodhi Ewlands.

185/85 half back, who busts in the midfield and sneaks forward and kicks long (55m) goals.

Ewlands has an eye-catching leap, a penetrating kick and tackles like Jacob Townsend.

when Ewlands hit a contest, which he does without regard for his own safety, opposition players often leave the field horizontally.

Ewlands managed 6 VFL games in 2021 averaging 13d, 4 M and 2 T

2 NAB games yielded 24d, 5M, 6T and 1.5G,

earning him selection for the hypothetical Allies U19's

again, given GC (@Leysy Days) omitted to pre-nominate Ewlands, and has no picks left in the 2021 draft,

welcome to Essendon son.

the club where we dont give a *smile* about anyone.

• Haha

nswtiger

Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
At pick 45,

Essendon bid on GC Suns Academy Player of the Year

Bodhi Ewlands.

185/85 half back, who busts in the midfield and sneaks forward and kicks long (55m) goals.

Ewlands has an eye-catching leap, a penetrating kick and tackles like Jacob Townsend.

Ewlands managed 6 VFL games in 2021 averaging 13d, 4 M and 2 T

2 NAB games yielded 24d, 5M, 6T and 1.5G,

earning him selection for the hypothetical Allies U19's

again, given GC (@Leysy Days) omitted to pre-nominate Ewlands, and has no picks left in the 2021 draft,

welcome to Essendon son.

the club where we dont give a *smile* about anyone.

eZyT .you are on fire .............this kid can play ...............you are dominating ..............let them try and take Bodhi off you hahahaha

• Haha