2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

Tsatas with 34 touches a week at TAC level, 23 uncontested. Verging on that magic number. I didn’t think he was that outside. Not a fan.
That's still 11 contested possessions a match, 5 clearances as well. The raw numbers tell a more accurate tale. My concern is the kicking depth, stress fractures hampered Trengove permanently in that regard, career killer. I think for pick 5 Phillipou was the correct call, significant upside and clean bill of health.

Reactions: 1 user
That's still 11 contested possessions a match, 5 clearances as well. The raw numbers tell a more accurate tale. My concern is the kicking depth, stress fractures hampered Trengove permanently in that regard, career killer. I think for pick 5 Phillipou was the correct call, significant upside and clean bill of health.
Disagree on Tat but agree on Phillipou, he’s the real deal.

Reactions: 1 user
Haha x3 Brisbane picks in the 40s gone. It helps our picks come forward more. We need them to bid on Davey now

Reactions: 1 users
Jefferson lasts to the pick we gave up for Taranto. A few curses and head shakes in our box?

Looks like the cards all still falling for the Cats getting Clark as they wanted.

Everything going their way the campaigners.

Eagles PR campaign worked perfectly. Hewett doing a commerce degree, spoke really well, reckon the Eagles have done ok here.

Reactions: 1 users