2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

I already got my Xmas presents this year
Taranto & Hopper will both play 150 games for Richmond over the next 8 years

Anything else is a bonus !! Lets hope its a Jack graham/Shai Bolton like bonus tomorrow night

Hoping for
#53 - Lemmy , Foster , Teal
#63 - Scully , Knobel

Rookie draft is where we will find our GOLD ;)

Reactions: 4 users
Is Humphrey B Bear really a top 10 ? Not sure.

Pretty confident boy the ole Pou.
I reckon his ceiling would be Jack Ziebell, not an outright champion but a solid contributor. Can't see him replicating De Goey, I reckon his kicking lacks depth.

Gill the Dill: "Pick 82....Richmond"

Richmond: "player number 438765...S Stack"

Gilligan will be lying on his banana bed in the pool at his new $10million joint by the time our picks come around. Corrupt prick.

He only rocks up to congratulate the Premiers unless that's Richmond in which case he drops it from his speech.

Last edited:
So as we have little interest in the players tonight, maybe we have a few bets? Time it will take to name 10 picks (about an hour and a half), maybe a drinking game (take a swig everytime Sheehan says a kid is a star or the clubs fans picking should "get excited"

I already got my Xmas presents this year
Taranto & Hopper will both play 150 games for Richmond over the next 8 years

Anything else is a bonus !! Lets hope its a Jack graham/Shai Bolton like bonus tomorrow night

Hoping for
#53 - Lemmy , Foster , Teal
#63 - Scully , Knobel

Rookie draft is where we will find our GOLD ;)
Whoever we pick…
Matthew Clarke: “We couldn’t believe he was still there”
next pick
Matthew Clarke: “We couldn’t believe he was still there as well”

It would be great to hear one of the kids say tonight that he is hoping to hold out to pick 53 and be picked up by the Tigers!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Whoever we pick…
Matthew Clarke: “We couldn’t believe he was still there”
next pick
Matthew Clarke: “We couldn’t believe he was still there as well”
Clarke usually says something like

" We have been tracking *********** for 3 years and fits our team structure and the way we like to play"

Harry Lemmy just bought a new car today , Tom Scully wants to take it for a drive

1669622928942.png

Harry Lemmy

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users