2022 - March to the finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 - March to the finals

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Meh. As I “patiently point out” We actually play the Gabba better. Freos weapons v Brisbane’s ? Nice generalisation. Form you bring up ? To date, not accounting for the game v GWS, Freo in front there too.

Always fun watching you disintegrate into personal insults with everyone on PRE when it’s not going your way.

“Yay !”

“Not going my way”

Dude you are already demolished.

Your entire argument on our finals prospects hinges on whether we beat Brisbane or we beat Fremantle the last time we played them.

It’s laughable and I’ve merely been drawing out your entrails for the last half hour, lol

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bloody hell, just 1 more *smile* win could've given us a home final.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Freo couldnt beat us at a ground we hate, with Toby Nankervis playing forward. I reckon Lynch in and Nank to the ruck will make us a little stronger.
Well, that’s a much better argument than the contradictory, self defeating ones that I’ve been reading recently.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Ha ha, now he agrees.

Too funny

Show some spine there redders

If you wanna stick to your kindergarten foolery, do it!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I just posted this on another thread.

If the Blues and Dockers win, the Dockers would finish 4th and play the Scats at Kitty Litter Park. They beat them there earlier in the year, as well as 10 odd years ago after Salty kept sooking about not getting any home finals.

Funnily enough, I can't remember Salty moaning about home finals too much since then.

And the coup de grace, the Scats lose again the next week and they're out in straight sets again:love:

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Brodders tries pretty hard and has seen the light on this one. He parrots my points on form and personnel but it works well enough I suppose.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Used ladder predictor and as long as we win tonight
Its possible our finals game we play Brisvegas away or Pies at the G

Last edited:

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Used ladder predictor and as long as we win tonight
Its possible our finals game we play Brisvegas away of Pies at the G

According to Redford we will beat Brisbane up there because … we beat them at the G. Works for me

Tigers2020

Tiger Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
That 2020 qualifying final win for brisbane was a fluke. Dimma said we lost because we gave away 7 50s. We were the better team but were undisciplined and I really fancy our chances against them this year if they finish 6th and we finish 7th.

Reactions: 1 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
If Zorko said what he’s rumoured to have said, he really shouldn’t be captain.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
According to Redford we will beat Brisbane up there because … we beat them at the G. Works for me
See, this is another example on PRE of how your narcissistic love and focus of your own posting lets you down because I never said we would beat Brisbane. I said I’d prefer to play them than Freo in Perth. As I said to Smoking we could win/lose playing any team at any location.

Come outside of yourself Carter and try and keep up old boy.

Last edited:

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
We could get 4 games at the G. Carlton roll pies. Swans smash saints. We beat pies. swans beat Dees. We beat Dees, then cats then swans all at the G to win flag 14.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I know some are keen on the thought of Melbourne week 1, but they’re the only side we’ve played this year where you never really thought we’d win. Their form isn’t great atm. But they’re best is still probably the best in the Comp, would rather avoid them
To win it all we will need to beat cats and dees. Whichever week we meet them

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
4th highest percentage. That's where we should have finished. Can argue Cats, Demons, Swans are better but all the others are very beatable.