2023 Jack Dyer Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 Jack Dyer Medal

Coverage has barely started and they are having dinner with nothing to watch. In years gone by they would have interviews going etc.
Hasn't even been any pans of the crowd or guests or the room as a whole no entrance interviews or vision, just the speaker at the podium and rushed through the VFL season awards and Wheelchair Team.

Verry disappointing to be honest.

Does anyone actually give a stuff down there since Hardwick ripped the arse out of the place.

Reactions: 1 user
Hasn't even been any pans of the crowd or guests or the room as a whole no entrance interviews or vision, just the speaker at the podium and rushed through the VFL season awards and Wheelchair Team.

Verry disappointing to be honest.

Does anyone actually give a stuff down there since Hardwick ripped the arse out of the place.
Looks like the data nerd that went to the Gold Coast with Dimma has all highlights of the season.

• Haha
Came for the vision, speeches, interviews and presentations ................................................. staying for the music .....................................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone getting a feed from the Live Stream? All I get is a static page and some jazz music

Jeepers massive reduction in quality. Like the membership packs, diminishing every year.

Last years efforts should never be referred to as a PRE Season
Well The Boss was O/S trying to find ways to cook the
Hot Dog Grandma GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Sam Lane is really uncomfortable doing the MC'ing. What happened to the bloke that we've had the last few years? From A Current Affair or 60 mins I think

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Sam Lane is really uncomfortable doing the MC'ing. What happened to the bloke that we've had the last few years? From A Current Affair or 60 mins I think
Might have been last minute call up. I reckon she's doing well.