2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So is it fair to say we will abandon the Geelong philosophy of continually topping up and go back to the draft? If so it was a short lived philosophy.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
So is it fair to say we will abandon the Geelong philosophy of continually topping up and go back to the draft? If so it was a short lived philosophy.

Why bother, yes, they have been thereabouts for over a decade but only 1 flag to show for it.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I'm more than fine with it, they can keep on going & rebuild during the next expansion era.

Reactions: 1 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I'm more than fine with it, they can keep on going & rebuild during the next expansion era.
This.
Take the pain now, draft as many kids as possible and hopefully be competitive come Tasmania’s entry to the comp.
Don’t want to be up, missed your boat and then have no access to young talent.

Reactions: 4 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
What’s the 2025 Draft gonna present ?

Right now we look like having pick 1.
We might get it this year if Yze keeps picking the likes of Dow and Banks. And if all of our better players keep getting injured.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
If you were trying to split 3-4 blokes,

If take the non-Dursma i reckon.

That bow and arrow didnt occur in a vacuum
This one was kicking the leather off it from 55 and had balance and a great leap.

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
What’s the 2025 Draft gonna present ?

Right now we look like having pick 1.
Don't forget we get Kellaway next year as well,,be interesting to see if he he gets a game in the SA u18's this year.but he won't be pick 1.

LOUIS KELLAWAY

(Sturt)

Midfielder/forward, 16, 182cm, 66kg

Son of former Richmond star and Crows physio Duncan Kellaway, Louis isn’t particularly quick but he’s a smart footballer who sees the game well and makes very good decisions with ball in hand. Plays with composure and is a fine link player. Showed he could hit the scoreboard with two goals from his 26 disposals in a standout performance against the Eagles in Round 16, where he also had six clearances and laid six tackles, illustrating his strong all-round game.

Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
I'm no draft expert , but non negotiable is players who can kick and have decent skills.