2024 Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Fixture

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
And one other thing. There are 4 games this weekend. Three of them are on free to air in Melbourne. Anyone want to take a guess which one isn’t. Anyone?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The NRL going to Vegas hasn't been a huge success but what it has done is the make the AFL bring in this stupid Round Zero week.

It is without doubt the stupidest piece of marketing I've ever seen. The NRL got one over the AFL.

They start in Vegas (even in half full stadiums) and we start in a stupid half-round outside of the mainland.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The NRL going to Vegas hasn't been a huge success but what it has done is the make the AFL bring in this stupid Round Zero week.

It is without doubt the stupidest piece of marketing I've ever seen. The NRL got one over the AFL.

They start in Vegas (even in half full stadiums) and we start in a stupid half-round outside of the mainland.
in heat.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
As zero = nothing/zilich/nil ... ad nauseum. It's appropriate. A nothing round.

But new AFL honcho and cronies off to a great start with their big initiative/innovation.

NOTHING round.

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004

Gee - you obviously aren't reading the NSW press or watching the NSW media................

It was (apparently) an unbelievable success and the V'Landy's has declared it the greatest achievement of his career!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
If the AFL

Wanted to generate zero momentum

Going this season

They have

Achieved it

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Honest questions because I haven't been paying much attention.
If we play in round 0 and then a few days later we play in round 1...
How many rounds do we play?
Do all other teams play the same number of rounds as us?
Is there a staggered bye round this year?
If there is, then is the bye round for us considered a round?
How do other teams catch up to us in number of games played given we've played a round 0 but some teams haven't?
Do the AFL know how to count? I checked and my street and it doesn’t have a house with the number 0. The nearby set of town houses don't have a 0. The Premier League doesn't have a round 0.
So, last question. WTAF? o_O