2024 Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Fixture

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Am I dreaming but only one game at Marvel? If so top 4 finish...............................

Reactions: 1 user

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
We need to win handsomely throughout the season, then the sunday games will be huge against teams in the eight, and seven will miss out. This may cause an big issue between 7 & AFL. I'll be very interested watching the flack!

Reactions: 2 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Funny how Collingwood were never dealt a draw like this, even when they were playing their most putrid backwards football under Nathan Buckley!

Reactions: 8 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
it depends on how you quantify it. To me, match times are more important than who we play once or twice. Geelong at Geelong is OK for me as its Saturday night. But Port at 4pm Sunday is absolutely *smiled*
Yep. Good draw for the club regarding who we play. *smile* draw for us fans who go to the games

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
You realise supposed 'favours' later in the year are useless when your season was cooked months ago; that is, locked out of the 8 with too much ground to make up.
Good point Leon. First 12 games set you up

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
I heard the Oooze addressed the Marvel hoodoo in his PowerPoint. Got him over the line
Mmm? What could he have proposed?Sorry we need to move the game to the G because of Covid? Or chances are we will win there sometime.Just look at powerball someone wins eventually..........

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Funny how Collingwood were never dealt a draw like this, even when they were playing their most putrid backwards football under Nathan Buckley!

Also funny how they haven't played at Geesook's Schitthole Stadium in a quarter of a century.

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Our reach around game is already sold out- i tried to get a ticket about 2 hours after they went on sale to the public today and they were all gone.

Great idea to play the biggest club in the land on a suburban oval that fits about 5000 people.

• Sad
  • Angry

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Our reach around game is already sold out- i tried to get a ticket about 2 hours after they went on sale to the public today and they were all gone.

Great idea to play the biggest club in the land on a suburban oval that fits about 5000 people.
Carlton v Freo, Dogs V Geelong, Coll v Hawks all get the the adelaide Oval, us and St K get Norwood. Yet another bird from the AFL. We hate them, thay hate us.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Still struggling to get my head around our *smile* start to the season.
Has any other team in the comp been handed a worse draw for the first two games?

Firstly we've had our traditional round 1 game at the G taken off us again for this 'Opening Round' gimmick in twilight conditions on the Goldie..
Then we get a 5 day break after having to travel.
Only to have an away game at the G against the Blues on a Thursday.

First home game is round 2.

Hasn't got me excited one iota for the season ahead.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Has any other team in the comp been handed a worse draw for the first two games?

Firstly we've had our traditional round 1 game at the G taken off us again for this 'Opening Round' gimmick in twilight conditions on the Goldie..

If you look deeper, out of the 8 teams playing Ground Zero, we are left until R6 to have the bye (rest) as it should be R2 to make up for that 5 day break.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

Go more into it. First 2 home games are both Sunday twilight games. Followed by a “ home” game in Adelaide. Then a Sunday twilight away game in Perth. Then a bye.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users