2024 Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Fixture

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
As zero = nothing/zilich/nil ... ad nauseum. It's appropriate. A nothing round.

But new AFL honcho and cronies off to a great start with their big initiative/innovation.

NOTHING round.

Whats more is that the AFL are relying on us to travel north to fill the stadium (i hope we don't btw). Who the hell travels to QLD in March? worst time of the year to travel north. the weather is better here.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
So the Blosers and Brions get next week off to compensate for the R0 early start. Then the two northern plastics the week after. We don't get our week off until R6 and even then it's only 10 days, not two weeks. They just never, ever, ever miss a chance to kick us in the balls.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
So the Blosers and Brions get next week off to compensate for the R0 early start. Then the two northern plastics the week after. We don't get our week off until R6 and even then it's only 10 days, not two weeks. They just never, ever, ever miss a chance to kick us in the balls.
We should thank them for giving us a week off at all, I suppose.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
I'd actually rather that than have another really short break before the Anzac Eve clash. At least they put our extra bye in the right spot

Reactions: 1 users