2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Just a quick query Caesar. I read your reports with enthusiasm each time you post but can’t recall where Bauer has been training? I’m thinking defence? Also, do you know what’s actually hindering him?
Bauer hasn't been training with main group for some time now so I don't know what they have planned for him.
Strange he has not featured in any injury reports :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user
Bauer hasn't been training with main group for some time now so I don't know what they have planned for him.
This is what happens when new coaches arrived.
Blokes that weren't heard off, become news and then some very common names disappear off the side of the planet.
Bauer was a long shot selection when we got him.
Maybe Yze has seen something he dosent like

No way to King
Tissue paper footballer.
I rather keep the cash till a real player is available.
Nothing good available this year.

We need to find a Warner, Bulters or Bompmytelly type this year in the draft.
Has Reid signed on at West Coast? If not like Horne-Francis, his first year wasn’t great.
That case also a precedent for an early move.

Lol. So Kosi has trained all summer trying to work out forward line strategies with Balta, but now he won’t get first shot at the level. I think it just might be Kosi and Balta, imo of course

Balts is a good player and I didn't mind his KPF work a couple of years back. But Balta played KPD very well & pulling him out of the backline is un settling. Balta pairs up with Young and/or Gibcus when fit. Broad, Brown, Tresize as mediums

Jack R retires and Lynch returns, with qn marks over his fitness. Unavailable game one. We have some KPF depth. Kosi probably the most experienced, then Ryan, Bauer, Naismith at a pinch. Or go small Cumbo types.

Blokes that weren't heard off, become news and then some very common names disappear off the side of the planet.
Yea a player that can take a mark could be a problem.....

what, so Yze deliberately injured him? :unsure:

Why don’t you do many training reports these days Caesar?
We all want as much valuable info as possible and there is no one better than you!!!

Why don’t you do many training reports these days Caesar?
We all want as much valuable info as possible and there is no one better than you!!!
I have had fair bit going on so have missed most of the last couple of weeks and Saturday's was not worth reporting on as a host of the players were in the Tiwi Islands with the Rioli's.
However Lynch moved beautifully in the 30 minute warm up with main group but Mate, Graham and Young back in rehab.
Will try to get there Wednesday to confirm a few things but again I have an appointment clash.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
my impressions of Bauer is that’s he’s very injury prone like fantasia prone
apart from the hammy last year in his AFL debut and the subsequent weeks out he hasn't missed any VFL games since being at the club

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah. Practice games a massive boost.

March 7th. Official end of The Abyss and commencement of Season of Redford 2024.

AFL, F1, MLB, NBA, NRL, PGA Tour etc etc. It’s gonna be a beauty Smokers.
Don’t forget EPL is hotting up as well!

I'll admit my abyss is bad enough that I've hooked up on Australian Idol for the first time ever.

• Dislike
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Just a quick query Caesar. I read your reports with enthusiasm each time you post but can’t recall where Bauer has been training? I’m thinking defence? Also, do you know what’s actually hindering him?
Been training down back before injury. And it’s his hammy again he’s been struggling with.

• Sad
Balta forward is an interesting question. I am not convinced he has the smarts, or possibly the eyesight especially at night, to succeed up forward. He has a lot of other attributes though and it could work.

My only wish is that if they try this they try it for at least 12 weeks, don't call it a failure after 4 or 5 weeks, give it a proper go. Bit of an adjustment there from the backline so worth a decent trial.

DS

Reactions: 9 users