2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Further on training Bauer is looking as good as anyone out there, spectacular in fact, playing in defence.

Only his second full session back after dealing with multiple hamstring injuries. As he trained fully today I doubt we will see him in the VFL tomorrow against Gold Coast.

They will be ultra cautious with him but I fear Bauer is another player destined for Dubai if his early hammy issues persist, (it is all too late for Dion).

Reactions: 16 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Further on training Bauer is looking as good as anyone out there, spectacular in fact, playing in defence.

Only his second full session back after dealing with multiple hamstring injuries. As he trained fully today I doubt we will see him in the VFL tomorrow against Gold Coast.

They will be ultra cautious with him but I fear Bauer is another player destined for Dubai if his early hammy issues persist, (it is all too late for Dion).

Oh and Lefau still killing it at training, I say 'JUST DO IT', may be too early but bring in the wrecking ball.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Any more news on Hopper? Nothing mentioned on SEN or anywhere else apart from Parish out for the Bummers this week.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Pictures on RFC website show Bauer well into the training today. Hope he comes back into the team. I'm sure I noticed a photo of Hopper also training. Did Julius go?

Reactions: 1 user