911 Truth Movement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

911 Truth Movement

Do you think the US government should hold an independent investigation into the events surrounding

• Total voters

Soda

Tiger Rookie
Feb 5, 2013
Disco08 said:
To put these events in perspective, imagine that a person leases an expensive house, and immediately takes out an insurance policy covering the entire value of the house and specifically covering bomb attacks. Six weeks later two bombs go off in the house, separated by an hour. The house burns down, and the lessor immediately sues the insurance company to pay him twice the value of the house, and ultimately wins. The lessor also gets the city to dispose of the wreckage, excavate the site, and help him build a new house on the site.

A bit of a twisted perspective? Bombs?

Given that house is the prime target in the biggest city in the biggest capitalist nation, and given the rise in recent times of anti-US/capitalist terrorism nsurance against a terrorist attack would be considered prudent. The timing coincided with the purchase so nothing unusual there.

Back to larry, are you suggesting he got some guarantees about the cover-up cleanup (don't worry we'll get rid of the evidence before a proper investigation can take place), insurance claim (don't worry we'll rig the judges and you'll get your cash), re-construction costs (don't worry we'll help out with re-construction costs) etc prior to the event? For a man who has built his own destiny/fortune he is leaving a lot in the hands of others don't you think? He is jeopordising his whole lifes work on some extra cash? He is happy to sacrifice thousands of fellow american lives for this? So much potential for it all to unravel, why would a man already wealthy risk his whole life on this?

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Well his mates were running the PA and the US. You tell me.

Why would Larry drastically overpay for the lease on buildings his mate tried for years to demolish because they weren't commerially viable (presumably) when another of his mates was getting warning after warning that the buildings were under imminent threat of having commercial jets flown into them if not to cash in on the insurance?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
tigersnake said:
Anyone see 'Conspiracy Theory Road Trip' on ABC 2? It was good. Dude took 4 pommy conspiracy theorists about the London 7/7 bombings and took them on a road trip to investigate key conspiracy pillars. It was very similar to this thread. Only 1 was sticking to his guns by the end. He kind-of conceded on some key points, but would then say 'but that doesn't disprove all this other stuff. He reminded me of someone.

Hope its on iview
I watched this a few months ago. I actually found it to be disappointing and dull so only watched half of it.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Disco08 said:
To put these events in perspective, imagine that a person leases an expensive house, and immediately takes out an insurance policy covering the entire value of the house and specifically covering bomb attacks. Six weeks later two bombs go off in the house, separated by an hour. The house burns down, and the lessor immediately sues the insurance company to pay him twice the value of the house, and ultimately wins. The lessor also gets the city to dispose of the wreckage, excavate the site, and help him build a new house on the site.
Yep, thats a very good analogy of what happened..............

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Disco08 said:

The only mildly interesting thing about this is that a conspiracy theorist finds it in any way compelling.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It is compelling, because the World Trade Centre had never been attacked by terrorists ever before.

oh wait

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
antman said:
It is compelling, because the World Trade Centre had never been attacked by terrorists ever before.

oh wait

tigertim said:
I watched this a few months ago. I actually found it to be disappointing and dull so only watched half of it.

tigersnake said:
The only mildly interesting thing about this is that a conspiracy theorist finds it in any way compelling.

So glad to see that the quality of your arguments have remained constant while I've been gone.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Disco08 said:
So glad to see that the quality of your arguments have remained constant while I've been gone.

?? We've been through the whole Harvey shooting match, Disco, probably more than once. But then you post that as if it provides compelling new info or insight

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Disco08 said:
the analogy doesn't sound nearly as implausible when you include the fact the next door neighbours house had already been "bombed' previously.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Disco08 said:
Were you gone?
Oh well, so glad to the quality of your sanctimony has remained constant.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
antman said:
Saint Disco of Ground Zero.

Patron saint of tin foil and thermite arsonists.
I think Disco would be more of the Saint Jude type, Patron Saint of lost causes.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Timmy and anty. PRE's intelligentsia. :cutelaugh

evo said:
the analogy doesn't sound nearly as implausible when you include the fact the next door neighbours house had already been "bombed' previously.

So for some reason Larry added a clase to his insurance that released him from his 99 year lease in case of a terrorist attack even though he was so keen on getting the towers he payed way over market value for them despite inside knowledge of two of his mates that should have sent him running the other direction. Makes sense.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Disco08 said:
Not sure what you're on about but no doubt you'll decline to offer any real reasoning.

Thought it was pretty clear.

We have been over every single so-called coincidence associated with Harvey's insurance. Yet you are now posting as if none of that discussion ever happened. I don't have any new arguments or info. What is the point of discussing it again? If you weren't convinced then you never will be.

1eyedtiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 2, 2007
159 pages of this thread!

Are we any closer to the truth? How will we know if the truth becomes known? There will always be skeptics.

If not, how does anyone propose we come to know the truth? After all, there's no such thing as an 'independent' investigation. Someone is always holding the purse strings and the the outcome will always reflect that.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
1eyedtiger said:
159 pages of this thread!

Are we any closer to the truth? How will we know if the truth becomes known? There will always be skeptics.

Disagree, just give Disco some time alone with Larry S in a locked room. After a couple of hours of being subjected to Disco's patented theories and "research", Larry would roll over and confess to anything, case closed.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Ant already knows the truth 1eyed. He's just that clever.

An independent investigation is far from impossible as you suggest though.

tigersnake said:
Thought it was pretty clear.

We have been over every single so-called coincidence associated with Harvey's insurance. Yet you are now posting as if none of that discussion ever happened. I don't have any new arguments or info. What is the point of discussing it again? If you weren't convinced then you never will be.

Sorry. Didn't realise Harvey was Larry.

Agree we've been over it enough. The logic is pretty clear but you'll never see it.

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay
Disco08 said:
Ant already knows the truth 1eyed. He's just that clever.

An independent investigation is far from impossible as you suggest though.

Sorry. Didn't realise Harvey was Larry.

Agree we've been over it enough. The logic is pretty clear but you'll never see it.

Yes Duckman. You alone can see it.