AA 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AA 2023

It's a media driven team
All Weekend all I heard 'make/has to be Greene captain'.
Guess what? 3 days later he is captain.
Would he have been captain if they lost??
Merritt just proves the blokes selecting the team are clueless.
English better the Gawn? No way
Sinclair seriously?? Fken headless chook

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
The All Australian selection process proved to be as I thought it would be.

Make sure a player is picked from each state as a starting point. The selectors need to watch every game. I very much doubt this is the case.

Just name the best 22(23). The ‘squad’ is a ridiculous media driver.
Actually whole concept is outdated really given the AA team doesn’t play any other country & ‘traditional positions’ don’t really exist anymore.

The best AA team is the Grand Final team. Made up of stars & role players.

Yeah theres 4 intercept loose defenders named in the backline.

Would be utterly dysfunctional in real.

Its a load of horse *smile*.

norm smiths are where its at

Reactions: 4 users
Stewart has now been All-Australian more times (5) than Dusty has (4). Tells you all you need to know…

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
So many are from bottom ten sides. The bench are all from ordinary sides.

Can Sicily actually defend? He can rack them up, but when teams make him accountable he struggles.

Reactions: 1 users
Who's better Andrews or Wilkie
Who's better English or Gawn
Who's better Dusty or Merritt
Who's better Neale or Merritt
Who's better Taylor or Houston

They shouldn't be wearing AA blazers but MM blazers for a Mickey Mouse team

Reactions: 4 users
Spewart now has more AA than Dusty in almost half the amount of games played. :vomit. Edit: thunder stolen.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah the fact they have a bob each way on the best in each position v best players, always stuffs it.

Wow, king just said no Dusty is 'flat out error' , whatley looked like he was going to burst into tears. Then Montanga followed up with richmond judged most harshly, Martin, Bolton, tarranto, and vlastuin! Good on ya fellas.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Yeah the fact they have a bob each way on the best in each position v best players, always stuffs it.

Wow, king just said no Dusty is 'flat out error' , whatley looked like he was going to burst into tears. Then Montanga followed up with richmond judged most harshly, Martin, Bolton, tarranto, and vlastuin! Good on ya fellas.
The Richmond hate continues. Even the unbiased calling it out. No Lynch last year. No Dusty this year. Tarranto not even in the squad.

Reactions: 6 users
We were completely ripped when we were the dominant team. The AA forward line would destroy the AA backline.

Reactions: 3 users
The entire exercise is a media driven thing that means three fifths of *smile* all. Be nice to get one of ours in it, but it’s really not worth giving much thought to.

Reactions: 1 users