Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

His got one of the best Resumes as a assistant coach by a mile been to the bottom with a rebuild and to top winning flags as a coach. Not bothered his come close to a few jobs and missed out , half the afl current coaches would be in that bracket.

Reactions: 6 users
This is correct congrats adem

Exciting appointment

Looking forward to sitting at the g with you all to celebrate a flag

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Seems rash to change a plan set in place since 2016..

Been nice knowing you 50.
Pfft, you’re such a sheeple. Don’t you know that Plan A was just a stooge plan to hide the genuine Plan B which has been in place since 2012! It was Yze all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
These things happen it's the beautiful thing about life how it's constantly evolves

You to mate you're a star
I’m actually extremely relieved you were wrong about McQualter. Not so much that he’s apparently missed out because he’s an extremely good candidate (will wait on club confirmation), more so that it
re-enforces how tight our inner sanctum is.
If they believe Yze is the man after an extensive process then that is good enough for me.
Cheers.

Reactions: 11 users
Pfft, you’re such a sheeple. Don’t you know that Plan A was just a stooge plan to hide the genuine Plan B which has been in place since 2012! It was Yze all along.
Waa it ?

Your mail is usually spot on so I'll absolutely take ya word for it

Thanks for the information it helps us tiger supporters understand the inner sactum more

Keep up the great work

I’m actually extremely relieved you were wrong about McQualter. Not so much that he’s apparently missed out because he’s an extremely good candidate (will wait on club confirmation), more so that it
re-enforces how tight our inner sanctum is.
If they believe Yze is the man after an extensive process then that is good enough for me.
Cheers.
To be honest same

I've known Mimi since primary school and his never really desired to be a senior coach ....the club identified him years ago as someone they wanted to invest in and groom to take over

But even as caretaker he never wanted it ...players demanded it

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
This is correct congrats adem

Exciting appointment

Looking forward to sitting at the g with you all to celebrate a flag
How Does It Feel GIF by Comedy Club FOX

Say what? Where’s your love for Mini Dimma gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Always love him.....whoever gets him gets an absolute beauty

But the club is greater then any individual they have chosen yze and I'll back them in
Surely Mini is still a chance as Yze hasn’t been announced yet
There’s always time Don’t give up on your man now

His got one of the best Resumes as a assistant coach by a mile been to the bottom with a rebuild and to top winning flags as a coach. Not bothered his come close to a few jobs and missed out , half the afl current coaches would be in that bracket.
Dimma miss a few too.

Reactions: 1 user