Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Let's scoop this up, it's ladle with information, not dishing it out, he has overgenerously provided us with real info.

If it's Yze and he coaches like he played we'll be treated to some exciting football. One of my favourite non-Tigers back in the day.

Reactions: 5 users
Wore a glove and long sleeves. What was there to like!! :ROFLMAO:
He didn't always wear the glove but if you remember back to that era every man and his dog was experimenting with gloves, could have been the MJ effect. Yze couldn't do the moonwalk but he could definitely fly.

Reactions: 3 users
Great. We can all yell out "Ooooooooze" as he walks out at the qtr time breaks.

• Haha
Absolutely. We can trust Scoop. If he says Yze is definitely the new coach then Yze is definitely the new coach. There is no way he would lie to us about such an important matter.

Scoop would not lie to us.
Sarcasm meter is melting. I've passed on the mail from someone I trust.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m just setting you up for unparalleled glory.
Replace glory with ridicule and your intentions are pure.

And I'm raising it to 97.875% confidence despite your jibs.

And here is another name I'll throw out there, Brett Ratten as some part of the new structure. Don't bank on that one but he is a name I wouldn't be shocked to be included.

• Wow
I remember Adems brother when he was kicking around the reserves , his nickname was Knock Knock. Yzier.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

And here is another name I'll throw out there, Brett Ratten as some part of the new structure. Don't bank on that one but he is a name I wouldn't be shocked to be included.
OMG ! Rats is coming !

If it's Yze and he coaches like he played we'll be treated to some exciting football. One of my favourite non-Tigers back in the day.
Will exorcise the #13 curse on us along with showing players how to kick goals.

I'll take Rats as assistant.

• Angry
  • Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

The sacked coaches club. I like it.

We need to save a spot for Fagan next year.

• Haha
Wore a glove and long sleeves. What was there to like!! :ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong with a glove, Vaping Kings!
;)

Now does this finally mean we can start beating Tartan Bourne again?

Welcome Adem.
Adem and his Ants.
Multiply.
Send out the troops.
Seek.
Infiltrate.
Exterminate.

Then Champagne!
Sounds like a plan.

Not sure Yze is coming from a club that has a really good game plan and has its on field positioning calibrated correctly..
Melbourne rely on Gawn, May and Petracca and that's it