Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

If it is Yze and if we do win a Premiership with him how glorious would it be to have two successive Premiership coaches who had previously been rejected by Essendon?

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
It’s happening I’m hearing (as has Scoop I see). Welcome…getting in early.

I think with two candidates left, this is the general consensus that Yze will be our next coach cause if it was Mini he would've been announced by now.

I'm also on BF and some poster there put it up that Yze will be announced and players have already been notified. I hope it is true as I rate Yze and his coaching bio is impressive.

Reactions: 4 users
If true, no slight on Mini

Some coaches are just victims of circumstances

We need a fresh voice

Reactions: 9 users
If it is Yze and if we do win a Premiership with him how glorious would it be to have two successive Premiership coaches who had previously been rejected by Essendon?

Even better if Essendon still hadn't won a final by then

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
If Yze has the job and they are informing players, picking assistants etc I’m surprised the media hasn’t reported anything yet. The leaks should be coming thick and fast if it’s that widely known.

Reactions: 8 users
If Yze has the job and they are informing players, picking assistants etc I’m surprised the media hasn’t reported anything yet. The leaks should be coming thick and fast if it’s that widely known.

Agree. Don't doubt Scoop's scoop but I doubt it is that far progressed.

To be honest same

I've known Mimi since primary school and his never really desired to be a senior coach ....the club identified him years ago as someone they wanted to invest in and groom to take over

But even as caretaker he never wanted it ...players demanded it
Aaahhh, it all makes sense now. I can see why the original plan changed.

if @Scoop says its true, then i believe it.

Welcome Adem.
Absolutely. We can trust Scoop. If he says Yze is definitely the new coach then Yze is definitely the new coach. There is no way he would lie to us about such an important matter.

Scoop would not lie to us.

Reactions: 1 user
Absolutely. We can trust Scoop. If he says Yze is definitely the new coach then Yze is definitely the new coach. There is no way he would lie to us about such an important matter.

Scoop would not lie to us.

What if someone has lied to Scoop?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
He is too reliable to let that happen. He would not let someone lie to him and then lie to us as well.

We can all completely trust Scoop. He won’t let us down.

We all have our moment of weakness. But, I'm taking it to the bank and will have an ouzo tonight to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
He is too reliable to let that happen. He would not let someone lie to him and then lie to us as well.

We can all completely trust Scoop. He won’t let us down.
Its unlike you or Scoop to ever be wrong. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user