Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Hey Dimma - you are not the only coach with a few toys, 4 games in and I reckon Oozeea knows how to move around a Lego set - I look forward to seeing what Oozeea can build.

Reactions: 11 users
we are in good hands

match day coaching at it's finest today , little pivots here and there , smart

Reactions: 9 users
Gutsy win on the back of superb coaching. Biggest + for me was backing his vision and showing some fringe players he’s as good as his word. Mansell, Dow, Ross and Rioli take a bow, but backed to the hilt by the coach.

Reactions: 12 users
This guy has it.

How good is he in the presser when he talks about MRJ. So balanced and the desire to get better.
And it's not just what he said, but in the presser when he got to talk about how well the youngesters were playing, the first mentions of dow, jr & a few others, he actually can't help but smile because he's genuinely happy for them, he's clearly formed a real connection with the team

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Yze can seriously coach, we chose very wisely.
Its going to be a bumpy ride for sure but we have the right man at the wheel.

Reactions: 15 users
Yze can seriously coach, we chose very wisely.
Its going to be a bumpy ride for sure but we have the right man at the wheel.
Anyone notice that we didn't fold in the last minutes as per last 2-3 years? Well done Ooze and co. to teach the boys this.

Reactions: 10 users
Scary to think what we could have done with Yze in charge when we had all our guns are their best!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
And Ooze eases past Beavis in Game 4.
He lost his first 9 Games.

Now if Ooze can match or go past him in the other category, woo *smile* hoo!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Boys and especially the Cubs look like they are playing for him.
Loved that Sydney had to react to our plan.
Would have irked "horse" and he didn't look happy.

Boys and especially the Cubs look like they are playing for him.
Loved that Sydney had to react to our plan.
Would have irked "horse" and he didn't look happy.
He was very complimentary to the Tiges in his press conference, unlike some other salty pri*ck who I won’t name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Tactical genius. Has out coached Voss, Hinkley and now Longmire.

Today the players has his back and executed his game plan to perfection.

Reactions: 8 users
Tactical genius. Has out coached Voss, Hinkley and now Longmire.

Today the players has his back and executed his game plan to perfection.

We keep getting little clues, Aces.

Yze said in the presser he wants his Richmond team to be “super hard to play against”.

He’s a party pooper coach for mine. A coach who disrupts oppo structures from week to week.

The benefit is no one knows what we’re gonna do tactically. A silent running sub in the murky depths of AFL tactics.

You could see it in Longmire’s face - he was respectful, knew he’d been done in the box as well as out on the ground.

Only the best tacticians go down the route Yze is taking.

Let’s see what he has planned for Ross Lyon next week.

Reactions: 4 users