AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
easy said:
yeah but you get a premium on the quins for that reason

tiger are $4 to make the gf and WC are $5 and the quin is twice those two multiplied.

you overcome the 2 halved draw by taking a few of them, and at 40-1, you can afford to

I reckon once you have identified the 4-5 sides that are likely to make up the top 4 (cats, pies, wc, gws, tigers for me),

you get anomalous value on the quinellas. I reckon the bookies algorithms struggle with them a bit.

I also like the option the quins give you to back against yourself in the 2nd prelim, one your first leg get into the GF.

Im laying cats and don't see any value on the pies right now. I think the pies are a contender, but Ill wait for a slump and get 25-1 on that quin at some stage.

My algorithm works backwards, as ive said before.

I probably need 10 grand to live it up in Tigerland throughout the last fortnight in September, so I pick off the quins as the prices and my needs collide ;D

do yourself a favour. take enough of the 40's on tigers/wc to keep your options open.

I need to start shopping more broadly. Hadn't seen those prices. Good spotting. Hope you land one.

E

easy_tiger

gonna ratchet the *smile* out of the margins over bombers this week.

Soldo out, wet, we run and pressure them into oblivion on The G

50% Tigers >20 @$2.1, 30% Tigers > 40@$4, 20% Tiger >60@$9

no cover for <20

E

easy_tiger

I wish someone had a market for the weeks rising star nomination.

I think our Stackman is a certainty.

I think he could do a hammy and get 0 disposals and get nominated.

He's the best first year player in the game, The AFL know it, and have been waiting for indigenous round :p

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
easy said:
I wish someone had a market for the weeks rising star nomination.

I think our Stackman is a certainty.

I think he could do a hammy and get 0 disposals and get nominated.

He's the best first year player in the game, The AFL know it, and have been waiting for indigenous round :p

I backed him for the Yiooken.

E

easy_tiger

The odds i needed this friday are $2.5.

They will be there tonight.

Dont think weve been 2.5 on The G for 18 months

Im going in boots and all

< NRL | Movies >