AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Can't you read anymore Chumpford? I agree the Giants will probably win; but only because of Freo's injuries.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Buddy coming back this week. Kicked 13 goals in his last three games last year. Paying $34 for the Coleman with Pointsbet.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
GWS to beat Freo as $2.04 underdogs in Perth this week. Freo are ordinary and injury ravaged. GWS showed enough yesterday.
Think those odds are about right. Reckon Freo will get them barring something special from Greene. Team selection will be the final guide but I'd be very wary about backing GWS away unless given extremely generous odds.

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
something I think we can be pretty sure of is, if the footy gods said to Dimma

'you can be 23:0 after the H&A or you can be 18:5'

I reckon Dimma would take 18:5.

He would view 23:0 as a season without learning.

there will be opportunities for us
Considering they are only playing 22 games in H&A that would be something!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Have always thought that umpires are influenced by media darlings, so have taken Kelly, Walsh & McGrath at $34, $41 & $51 in the Brownlow.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
what's your dog weigh?
Jack Russell but he's a rescue; might be crossed with a Corgi we think so he carries more than he should (much like his owner); maybe 12 - 14kg?

Would still back him over Tommy Berry :mhihi

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Jack Russell but he's a rescue; might be crossed with a Corgi we think so he carries more than he should (much like his owner); maybe 12 - 14kg?

Would still back him over Tommy Berry :mhihi

with the 40kg weight pull, Id back your boy too.

if you discreetly released a rat onto the track near the finish line,

your little bloke would get up high in the irons like Frankie dettori

Jack Russells are my favourite dog hands down.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
with the 40kg weight pull, Id back your boy too.

if you discreetly released a rat onto the track near the finish line,

your little bloke would get up high in the irons like Frankie dettori

Jack Russells are my favourite dog hands down.
Yeah I'd back him as well; even with his lack of horse riding experience :mhihi

Yes Jacks are great dogs; huge personalities and a lot of fun. We've had them for years and have two at the moment; both rescues. The male is the chillest Jack I've ever met; must be the Corgi in him. The female looks closer to a pure bred and is more typical Jack; great dog but a pain in the arse :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
There are a number of bankers this week that I can't see losing.

Port 1.17 at home to Essendon. Generous for certainties.
Ditto us v Hawks 1.19
Sydney 1.44 at home to Adelaide
Saints 1.58 v Melbourne without a forward line at Marvel
Suns 1.35 at home to Norf - beat them by 10 goals last year

probability is that 1 will not get up. We lost to Hawthorn early last year. But I would say St Kilda is the most likely to lose (not suggesting they will, but Melbourne aren't spuds)

Geelong at 1.61 at home to Brisbane is value considering the Cats have won 10 of their last 11 meetings, choked the other one by a point in a sauna, and the Lions haven't won at Kitty Litter Park since 2003.

Brisbane a big show for mine. I'm not totally sure Geelong's game style is suited to the cattery. Carlton knocked them off there last year and Brisbane will be snarling.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yeah I'd back him as well; even with his lack of horse riding experience :mhihi

Yes Jacks are great dogs; huge personalities and a lot of fun. We've had them for years and have two at the moment; both rescues. The male is the chillest Jack I've ever met; must be the Corgi in him. The female looks closer to a pure bred and is more typical Jack; great dog but a pain in the arse :mhihi

I had a wire-haired bit of a mongrel JR rescue that was the perfect dog.

Ate and shat small, never ever went to the vet in his whole life, and killed every rat within half a kilometre of our house. His whole reason for living was to dismember rats. If he was a person, I reckon he would have been in a mental institution.

Completely Irreplaceable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I had a wire-haired bit of a mongrel JR rescue that was the perfect dog.

Ate and shat small, never ever went to the vet in his whole life, and killed every rat within half a kilometre of our house. His whole reason for living was to dismember rats. If he was a person, I reckon he would have been in a mental institution.

Completely Irreplaceable.
Yeah we have had some that have caught rats but not these two. Possums are on the menu for them; they are quite good at that. I'd reckon they'd also have a crack at the foxes that have been hanging around lately if they could get out and get at them.

Reactions: 1 user