AFL thieving bastards at it again | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL thieving bastards at it again

One word corruption and hypocrisy. How wasn't the money returned through if it was only for covid relief and then not needed ?. It's not like covid didn't affect us we had to let go of staff and footy spending got cut like all clubs now all is back to normal that's money we can spend on ourselves not top up clubs.

Because it wasn't for that at all. Tom Browne is talking complete rubbish.

If anything we received some variable funding when we were scheduled to get none. The AFL gave us a $444,000 gift.

Because it wasn't for that at all. Tom Browne is talking complete rubbish.

If anything we received some variable funding when we were scheduled to get none. The AFL gave us a $444,000 gift.

Isn’t it from the money the 4 clubs contributed, and then the afl divided it between all clubs ?.

Isn’t it from the money the 4 clubs contributed, and then the afl divided it between all clubs ?.

Have a look at the thieving AFL thread where I've explained it and shared some articles.

What happened was the AFL cut every club's standard funding by 2 million dollars. Every single club.

Four clubs, including us currently don't receive variable funds, so we cop the full 2 million less, while other clubs get variable money.

What has happened is the AFL has looked at the bottom line and said we didn't need to take the full 2 million, we only needed to take 1.56 million so everyone can have 444,000 back.

Hugely sloppy journalism from Tom Browne, probably intentionally trying to push buttons with supporters.

Reactions: 1 users