AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Was a much better show. They should give him the shove. He serves no useful purpose.

I'd love them to do a poll. Dunstall or the blithering one. I reckon it would be a landslide for Dunstall. I really like his commentary on footy, less so on Bounce.

I'd love them to do a poll. Dunstall or the blithering one. I reckon it would be a landslide for Dunstall. I really like his commentary on footy, less so on Bounce.
Robbo was out with cancussion

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Dangerfield should get 3 weeks. There are more in the media this time around adamant that Danger needs to get weeks for what he did. The Sycophants defending him are backing away.

Public opinion is fairly strong on this one and that's what the AFL looks to for their guidance

Reactions: 2 users
Petracca oh my God it's a TV SHOW you'd think they'd go of out of their way to get someone on who is interesting and can string two words together but noooooooooo.

• Haha
Petracca oh my God it's a TV SHOW you'd think they'd go of out of their way to get someone on who is interesting and can string two words together but noooooooooo.

Haha you could almost see his brain ticking over when Mincy asked him if the players knew that they take liability for injury.

What there talking about now, is my problem with SHocking , he doesn’t put anywhere enough time into the research of the rules his about to change, always loop holes

its not blatant , but I believe in both cases there was subtle intent to hurt his opponent while they are vulnerable , and that is two consecutive games
And that’s it. I like our players trying to hurt the opposition - legally. Marlion aims to hurt with every tackle and collision. He hits when players are vulnerable. Same with Lynch. Cotchin is the same. Dangerfield is a physicsl
Player, if they don’t clash heads it may be a free but there is no suspension. I like the physical nature of the game and hope it continues.

Reactions: 1 user
Watched the Vlastun incident a few times over summer while watching replays of the game ,

personal opinion,

I dont believe the arm automatically goes into that high forearm bumper bar position straight after hitting the ball if there is no one coming from the opposite direction

It was a really weird movement.

How good is 360 without Robinson?
Both shows with Dunstal and last night with Riewodlt were both watchable.
When is Fox going to wake up and remove him totally from the show.
He take's the most sickies of anyone i know.