AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Jack didn’t miss Dangerfield. Good on him.

I caught part of Jack’s clip, he was brilliant.

He didn’t accept the narrative offered to him. He repeatedly shifted the emphasis to the most important part of the story - the health of the concussed player.

It just so happens it made Danger look bad and Jack didn’t even have to say it.

Reactions: 5 users

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
I caught part of Jack’s clip, he was brilliant.

He didn’t accept the narrative offered to him. He repeatedly shifted the emphasis to the most important part of the story - the health of the concussed player.

It just so happens it made Danger look bad and Jack didn’t even have to say it.
Jason Dunstall on Wed night's 360 was mildly amused with just how much difficulty Dangerfield appeared to be having in accepting he stuffed up. (okay that wasn't exactly what he said but it was what he meant!)

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Jason Dunstall on Wed night's 360 was mildly amused with just how much difficulty Dangerfield appeared to be having in accepting he stuffed up. (okay that wasn't exactly what he said but it was what he meant!)

Dangerfield is a classic narcissist. Thinks the world revolves around him, can never accept he's done anything wrong.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I like David King, found him a good fella when he was at Punt rd , however “the stat king” makes it obvious why he’s not working at a club now , his brain is blown up with useless information ( dribble) , I don’t think he actually watches a game , he just keeps refreshing stats on his lap top....cmon Kingy your better then that

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How good are their hysterics over every single injury !? Soccer mums ? Pfft. These blokes are biggest soccer dads in the country !

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez Jack McCoy was lucky to have worked with all those stunning assistant chicks for dozens of years. He never got a standard Bertha once. Not once. What a run.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Very good. Every time I go to NYC I go down to Centre Street and Foley Park and take a few pictures on the steps of the Supreme Court (been in there once), Municipal Building and the US Courthouse. Imagine I’m Jack McCoy.

You should watch Blue Bloods. Great NYC street scenes, bars, restaurants etc.

Anyway, back to 360.

1617014607843.jpeg

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Geez Jack McCoy was lucky to have worked with all those stunning assistant chicks for dozens of years. He never got a standard Bertha once. Not once. What a run.
Angie 'Abbie' Harmon was one of the all time TV foxes. 1998 was a seminal year for TV crushes. Maybe even a podium finish in my all time.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Great show. The original NYC version ?
Definitely not Criminal Intent. Jesus Christ, Detective Goran was an annoying sob. Only one worse TV character I can think of in recent times - House.