AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
They showed the MCG, Dump, Pussy Park and Ballarat ??? as the 4th ground to use if we get a Vic hub.

Why not use Cartoon's Princes Park instead of Ballarat?
I’d say it’s because Ballarat is already used for some AFL matches during the season. I don’t, however, see why they won’t consider some of the old grounds from the VFL era, which are used for VFL games now.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
I simply won't watch or listen to footy shows,radio when we loose ,and not let them tell me biast *smile*.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
God that was excruiating listening to Mince & Blobbo's analysis of the Tigers tonight. Their hate for us is so palpable that they have genuine problems dissecting us. It was a muddied ramble.
It was like a bunch of nuffies trying to contain their excitement.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
God that was excruiating listening to Mince & Blobbo's analysis of the Tigers tonight. Their hate for us is so palpable that they have genuine problems dissecting us. It was a muddied ramble.
Are they thick?
We Have won more flags in the last 4 years more then Footscary Stkilda freo Sydney GWS Gc North Collingwood Carlton Essendon Melbourne port and Adelaide in the AFL era.
They looked like they have been waiting for this week to arrive since September 31st 2017.
Did Hardwick bash Robbo.
Where does the hate come from??

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Glen Archer three reasons to like him.

1. Only player to consistently hold Richo.
2. Doesn't play against us anymore.
3. Paid opponents wrestling fine.
He also said him and a few North defenders invented the idea of tunneling.
Used it well against guys like Richo

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
What was Mar Maclure on about with his Naughton infatuation. He thesis was that boys like Naughton are bigger and stronger than past forwards. Compared him with the likes of Kernahan. You only need to look up Kernahan and Naughton stat's to learn that Kernahan was in fact bigger than Naughton. What an ignoramus Mar is

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Robbo was over joyed in excitement.
Didnt the dumb fks say last year's flag would be the hardest ever??
Apparently Collingwood's failed effortin '18 would have been the greatest if it had happened lol. Would have thought winning a Premiership in a Pandemic after being forced away from home for 103 days would top anything but no apparently not.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing , however why the *smile* does anyone watch anything Robbie is on

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
On the couch, the 3 hyenas loving the fact we are finished for this year.
Healys love child came up WC.
Brown 'their game plan dosent stack up'
Healy 'but they did smash Richmond a couple a weeks ago"
Brown 'Richmond should've won that comfortably'
Brown "Wc win over Richmond now dosent look so convincing"

The army of haters have been waiting for this day since 31 September 2017.
Did he actually say that they smashed us? They won by 4 points. If the umpire was able to judge distance correctly they would have lost by 2.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Apparently Collingwood's failed effortin '18 would have been the greatest if it had happened lol. Would have thought winning a Premiership in a Pandemic after being forced away from home for 103 days would top anything but no apparently not.
I turned it off.
What's the love affair with Collingwood losing Another flag?
They refuse to mention that they were up 4 goals and still lost to a side that would always struggle to win on the G.
but don't let the facts block there blindness towards Buckley.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Buckley the best ever coach to do jack shitt.
I want him to go to another club that won't afford him 10 free years.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
You really do have some weird ideas about football.

The bloke coached 9 full years, made finals in 5 of them, made 2 prelims and a Grand Final.

There's a helluva lot of clubs and coaches that would love that record.
Dud.

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
You really do have some weird ideas about football.

The bloke coached 9 full years, made finals in 5 of them, made 2 prelims and a Grand Final.

There's a helluva lot of clubs and coaches that would love that record.
Took a the youngest ever premiership team and destroyed them in 3 years.
Played a GF against a side that was clueless on the G beat them.
They blamed the runner
Thats how stupid they're

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing , however why the *smile* does anyone watch anything Robbie is on
Though reading the comments here might be the sort of can't look away viewing.. Don't have Foxtel myself but I hear him on AW Sunday pre match, comes across somewhat more coherent than described here but the show does start at noon.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Warning. Be prepared for a sickening fawning of Hocking by Mince Whateley tonight.

Have a bucket nearby.