AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

At the end of Jacks appearance Robbo said something like (re the Rainer failed tribunal) "That will help" looking at Jack. Jack said zip. Only a small thing but you dont want to say, anything that gives the opposition any added incentive.

Reactions: 2 users
Hawkins should have said "...that’s where he overstepped the mark just a touch. I agree there’s room in our game for sledging but there’s certainly a line and Dayne admittedly probably crossed that.

However pushing players in the back I feel really is fair game; I mean every player deserves the right to protect the space in front of them; stand in front of me and you will get served”
“And if an opposition player does his knee due to my action well that’s just bad luck”.

” And back on victims, like Dayne, Tom Stewart’s a stand up guy”

“And if an opposition player does his knee due to my action well that’s just bad luck”.

” And back on victims, like Dayne, Tom Stewart’s a stand up guy”
Dangerflop “not me *smile* fault if he ran into me elbow”

:mhihi:mhihi Slobbo just said to Dimma, you've never given us a headline on this show. You just said that Dusty is in the 26 man squad, he's playing isn't he..........Dimma started miming his answer..........******* classic !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
snoop mary jane GIF by Big Beat Records
mary jane cat GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Jeez how relaxed Dimma? Compare him to the humourless bikie boss that followed.

Reactions: 5 users
Jeez how relaxed Dimma? Compare him to the humourless bikie boss that followed.
One is king the other is trying to stay alive.
Dimma knows he is the King.
(not McCrae) the other 6 coaches will be sweating and fearing the outcomes while Dimma goes through his normal day to day stuff without a care in the world.
Robbo try to push him last night but dimma is rock solid and the media hate that.
Compare Dimma to The old codger, he almost assaulted a dog for running onto the ground, he is on the edge.
Scott is hiding behind a false smile. 7 out of the last 8 qualifying finals they have lost.
Longmire and Longmuire don't want to fail because they failures are mounting.
Beveridge and Goodwin might be premiership coaches but they arent looked at like real coaches.
Very flakey.

Reactions: 3 users
He may not have a leadership title but Jack is such a great representative of our club on that show.
Projects such humour, confidence & handles any questions with aplomb.
Shouldn't be underestimated.

Reactions: 5 users
He may not have a leadership title but Jack is such a great representative of our club on that show.
Projects such humour, confidence & handles any questions with aplomb.
Shouldn't be underestimated.

It'll be a nice change to have a die hard Richmond supporter as a prominent media talking head when he retires. At the moment our biggest fan in the media is his cousin.

Reactions: 6 users
Richo, KB and Caro all say hello
Really? Caro hates us even though she supports us - it is weird. Richo won’t say a nice word in case he is accused of bias and kb wanted dusty removed from the game for chopsticks.

Reactions: 3 users
It'll be a nice change to have a die hard Richmond supporter as a prominent media talking head when he retires. At the moment our biggest fan in the media is his cousin.
Indeed - I love that Nick clearly has a spot for the Tigers - but he backs it up with analysis and some insider knowledge/bias.

JR (as a player commentating) merely serves up cliche's and rehearsed talking points.

No blame to JR (that is what professional teams do) but outside of Tigerland I'm not sure he has general appeal as a media commentator...

PS - try and watch a TV series (soccer) called Ted Lasso and the few episodes where the ex player (based on Roy Keane?) speaks his mind as a Commentator. Love it!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PPS - can you believe it! The EPL Soccer team is called The Richmond Football Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Nick talks about us as if he played for us

Reactions: 2 users