AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Really? Caro hates us even though she supports us - it is weird. Richo won’t say a nice word in case he is accused of bias and kb wanted dusty removed from the game for chopsticks.
All 3 are flakey.
Richo unbiased commentary is unbearable
Caro loves to kick us regardless if she barracks for us or not.
And KB is the direct opposite to Richo and over plays his support..he wasn't the only one that wanted Dusty gone after the restaurant incident.

Reactions: 1 user
Slobbo is desperate for us to lose.
Badddd
"SO JOEY WHO WINS?" When Montanga was talking both teams defence. Being their weakness.

"This will be Brisbane greatest win"
WTF. When Pinoccio said Brisbane's team looks shiit on paper

He even said to Pinoccio 'I bet he doesn't'
When Pinoccio said Dusty could turn it on and kick 5.

Mince sweeping *smile* under the carpet by claiming the lions were the underdogs in an epic win. Biggest AFL shill in the media.

Reactions: 1 user
For sure, but enough cackling as he usually does to make up the time and tell's us about the trades and next season.
Gotta expect a bit of cackling when you’re on the hooch. Reckon he’s been on a tear the last few days so expect him to be cracking up a lot and eating Cheezels.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Gerard, Tiges lost and Geelong won...
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Gotta expect a bit of cackling when you’re on the hooch. Reckon he’s been on a tear the last few days so expect him to be cracking up a lot and eating Cheezels.
No wonder his skin colour changes to light brown at times....

Blobbo with the desperado question that had nothing to do with any games this week. Dimma confirms HE IS RICHMOND!!! Forget it Blobbo!!