AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

there was more, on Jack and Cotch, was more cagey, but reading between the lines, the low ball rumours are correct. Club would like them to play on, but will have to be low dollars. Paraphrasing again, "we will talk to them about what happens next, and how that looks contract-wise". and "the jumper is the most important thing, not the man in the jumper".

He was in red-hot form.

Reactions: 5 users
It was exciting. Dimma forgot all about the straight bat and went with big square cuts, pulls and hooks.
Makes complete sense if they were talking about Carl Hooper.

Best part was Dimma can jam it up Goodwin as the Tigers have the whip on teams still in the finals with meeting players in the open.

Well played Dimma, let Goodwin know the Deez are F#$%#%&# next year :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user
It was exciting. Dimma forgot all about the straight bat and went with big square cuts, pulls and hooks.
This is set up for a massive hissy fit from Cornes tonight on FC. Love it. I'm still disbelieving of the hopper to tigers stuff but fascinated with the play.

if it does happen and they both come, there are 3 absolute certainties to follow.

1. The hissy fits from Cornes. Barrett etc in the media.
2. There will be a new AFL rule, effective immediately, that you can only bring in 1 player from a club per year.
3. the AFL integrity commission and salary cap ppl will raid the RFC the day after looking for our salary cap paperwork.

Reactions: 1 users
4. The ARC decision was a cheating horrorshow. Asked to see the footage, 'because we owe it to our members' and Scott has said they will show us and 'talk it through/ show us at some stage'. (yeah right) Said as soon as they saw the review footage everyone in the box said well they can't overrule the ump on that footage so its a goal, and started to set-up for the rest of the game accordingly. Goodwin jumped in and said he agreed 100%, a real worry in terms of process. Whately agreed.

Apparently the AFL have been in touch with the old bloke from NASA who faked the footage from the 1st moon landing. ....

Was all set to go until this latest *smile* up with their rocket, so as soon as he's got that lift off vision out to the American public..... he's told Brad Scott it'll be a soda to stooge us knuckleheads downunder!

My sources tell me the actual shot of the ball will not even be taken into account. ..... he's coming from a completely different angle, where he doctors the audio of the umpires and digitally removes the field umpire's left arm so he can only signal a point..... Decision stands!

(They're so impressed with this presentation, he's being retained for all weekly MRP rulings involving Marlion Pickett next season.)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
This is set up for a massive hissy fit from Cornes tonight on FC. Love it. I'm still disbelieving of the hopper to tigers stuff but fascinated with the play.

if it does happen and they both come, there are 3 absolute certainties to follow.

1. The hissy fits from Cornes. Barrett etc in the media.
2. There will be a new AFL rule, effective immediately, that you can only bring in 1 player from a club per year.
3. the AFL integrity commission and salary cap ppl will raid the RFC the day after looking for our salary cap paperwork.
There will be an addendum to rule #2 that it doesn’t apply to Geelong.

geez Mark Robinson - and i know he's had his health problems - but ...

man, he is impossible to listen to... he's like the very drunk single uncle at a wedding ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

man, he is impossible to listen to... he's like the very drunk single uncle at a wedding ...
He talks on the run. Moronic most of the time.

Reactions: 4 users

As mentioned previously. .... the big upside of Foxtel/Newscorp potentially losing the rights.... cya later Robbo!

• Love
What is alarming is that Dimma said the tigers have asked for a please explain from the AFL. How did they make the decision? Because it was important and did appear to go against their process.

I would have thought the AFL would be able to answer that in about as much time as it took to make the decision. About 15 seconds. Unless of course they looked at how the ARC came to the decision and went FARC!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
he does ... it's a kind of weird sentimental blither blather spoken through slurring
It would be funny at the Christmas table after a few sherbets. But not leading a major footy program.

Reactions: 2 users
What is alarming is that Dimma said the tigers have asked for a please explain from the AFL. How did they make the decision? Because it was important and did appear to go against their process.

I would have thought the AFL would be able to answer that in about as much time as it took to make the decision. About 15 seconds. Unless of course they looked at how the ARC came to the decision and went FARC!!!!
It's clear the AFL knew it was the wrong decision when in the Pies Cats game he called insufficient evidence on a clear Pies mark.

Keep the bastards honest Dimma. Over to you AFL (you absolute *smile*).

Dimma also added exit interviews are tomorrow so expect delistings & recontracted players announced shortly..

Last edited:
Apparently the AFL have been in touch with the old bloke from NASA who faked the footage from the 1st moon landing. ....

Was all set to go until this latest *smile* up with their rocket, so as soon as he's got that lift off vision out to the American public..... he's told Brad Scott it'll be a soda to stooge us knuckleheads downunder!

My sources tell me the actual shot of the ball will not even be taken into account. ..... he's coming from a completely different angle, where he doctors the audio of the umpires and digitally removes the field umpire's left arm so he can only signal a point..... Decision stands!

(They're so impressed with this presentation, he's being retained for all weekly MRP rulings involving Marlion Pickett next season.)
Stanley Kubrick made the documentary. there is conjecture that the film could not be sent from the moon via satellite so they remade it in a studio in London.

Had a steely look tonight, did Dimma. Like he’s got next years flag on his mind, and maybe another after that. If he’s anything like me, he would be pleasantly surprised how powerful his big key forward can be, and he’ll be bullish about blooding half a dozen youngsters while only being a few points adrift of the pacesetters for most of the season. And he’ll know that two good mids would put us firmly in the frame to jag another cup. And if those two good mids see the steely look that I saw tonight, they’d be fools not to jump onboard.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
He had a bit of fire and enthusiasm tonight. Reckon like all of us he thinks there’s still a lot to shove down people’s throats esp the AFL.

Reactions: 3 users
He's said previously he doesn’t like the public meat market side of the AFL, were clubs are courting players even before they've publicly left their existing club.
True ... maybe a case of, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Maybe his resistance broken down; see Norf's plays for Dusty or CCJ and others (unknown) that have hurt or cost us a heap of extra $$ which damages your competitive position to obtain other desirable players.