AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Ohhh Pinoccio was upset when Hardwick said " yes I spoke to Jacob today,"
Pinoccio was bamboozled that someone upstaged Wells the old prick

Reactions: 3 users
Agree people who comlain about the stream mght need to point the focus at their ISP.
dunno,
I've got Optus NBN, fibre to the curb outside my house. For my area it's got one of the fastest download speeds (that's not saying much with the state of this country's network).
I've got Fetch, Netflix, all the different channel streaming services (SBS On Demand, ABC iView, 7+ etc),
All work perfectly, except for Kayo. The buffering during a live game is appalling.
I've tried it a couple of times and it is just unwatchable for me

Reactions: 5 users
dunno,
I've got Optus NBN, fibre to the curb outside my house. For my area it's got one of the fastest download speeds (that's not saying much with the state of this country's network).
I've got Fetch, Netflix, all the different channel streaming services (SBS On Demand, ABC iView, 7+ etc),
All work perfectly, except for Kayo. The buffering during a live game is appalling.
Same.

Plus, NBN in itself is another Australian infrastructure f up. So unreliable it’s not funny.

I'm in rural vic and we got skynet last year. It has been unreal. Four people streaming at the same time is no problem.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in Abu Dhabi and watchafl membership works flawlessly. Actually Foxtel Go works a treat too. My home internet was upgraded to 1Gbps from 512Mbps for free :)

Reactions: 1 user
dunno,
Similar. All the streaming services work fine but Kayo is always 10 seconds behind in its vision. So if I’m watching a game and reading the match day thread and someone posts “Cumbo!” I know in 10 seconds Noah will kick a goal.

Same.

Plus, NBN in itself is another Australian infrastructure f up. So unreliable it’s not funny.
Its a *smile* show. Thank you Malcom Turnbull and the Coalition for pissing a $bill up against the wall and setting our nation back 10 years just to try and score a few cheap political points. Its a national scandal.

Reactions: 2 users
dunno,

This - every other streaming service perfect. Kayo should rebrand with a logo of a Ferris wheel. Maybe the big Melbourne one which didn’t work either.

Plus why can’t they remember where you were up to and ask if you want to resume or go from the beginning. FMD.

First world problems but urgggghh

I'm in Abu Dhabi and watchafl membership works flawlessly. Actually Foxtel Go works a treat too. My home internet was upgraded to 1Gbps from 512Mbps for free :)
Just curious - How do you get Foxtel GO to work from outside Australia?
I have Foxtel here - in Oz - but recently went to Norfolk Island thinking it would work for the Port Adelaide game - but no go!
And it didn't work with a VPN either

dunno,

We have fibre to the home, and with 3 others in the house all gaming / streaming at the same time, I log into Kayo, it’s blurry for about 5 secs and then clicks into perfect HD big screen watching. The first few months a couple years back we really struggled, but now perfecto.

Jack will be on tonight as a guest. I hope he's not retiring.

Gotta love the nutcases on Twitter abusing Chimp's extension....especially the Carltony or should I say Ninthton ones.

Just curious - How do you get Foxtel GO to work from outside Australia?
I have Foxtel here - in Oz - but recently went to Norfolk Island thinking it would work for the Port Adelaide game - but no go!
And it didn't work with a VPN either
You can’t. They geo fence it tightly to only work in Australia.

We have fibre to the home, and with 3 others in the house all gaming / streaming at the same time, I log into Kayo, it’s blurry for about 5 secs and then clicks into perfect HD big screen watching. The first few months a couple years back we really struggled, but now perfecto.
Good to hear yott.
Might have to give it another try. Next year…

Its a *smile* show. Thank you Malcom Turnbull and the Coalition for pissing a $bill up against the wall and setting our nation back 10 years just to try and score a few cheap political points. Its a national scandal.
Umm ... Don't want to get political but wasn't it Julia Gillard and her labour party that approved the nbn

Umm ... Don't want to get political but wasn't it Julia Gillard and her labour party that approved the nbn
Labours NBN was going to be full fibre optic to each home.
Turnbull came in and watered it down using copper from the nodes to appease his mate Murdoch who would have lost heaps with his out of date streaming channel if a decent high speed broadband network was implemented

Reactions: 5 users