AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
It’s like the front bar, except
It’s not funny and they get drunk before the show starts.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I like the Show (format) but can't stand Robbo blathering on about rubbish incoherently.

Unfortunately for Foxtel, it's likely to go after next Monday's game of thrones finale.

Maybe I'll go for Kayo instead. Dunno. Is it really worth it?

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
The_General said:
I like the Show (format) but can't stand Robbo blathering on about rubbish incoherently.

Unfortunately for Foxtel, it's likely to go after next Monday's game of thrones finale.

Maybe I'll go for Kayo instead. Dunno. Is it really worth it?

AFL360 is on Kayo.... as are most of the Foxtel sports shows

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
The Big Richo said:
Anyone see the footage of Simon Goodwin?

I only caught a glimpse but couldn't see much happening, what was wrong with him?

Apparently had a dizzy spell

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The Big Richo said:

I only caught a glimpse but couldn't see much happening, what was wrong with him?
Strain of carrying the Dees over expectation and under performance getting to him. Got a massive speed wobble happening, ski season will be here soon n he can go back to slipping under the radar for a while.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The Big Richo said:

kyuss said:
Apparently had a dizzy spell

Low blood pressure, and hopefully not epilepsy.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
AFL360 doing their key ins and outs segment.

No mention of Lambert out or Rioli in.

Where's that "Still giving us nothing" thread gone??

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Mopsy said:

saw that, strange. A key out was neal-bullen for Melbourne so you can't get any less 'key' for 'key ins and outs'.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Didn't watch it but did they mention we were playing at all?
Just curious because when I watch all the post round footy shows, it seems we barely get mentioned, like we don't exist. Wondering if 360 might have got in early to ignore us

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Legends of 2017 said:
Didn't watch it but did they mention we were playing at all?
Just curious because when I watch all the post round footy shows, it seems we barely get mentioned, like we don't exist. Wondering if 360 might have got in early to ignore us

We do, but barely 5 minutes compared to what other teams get.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Mopsy said:

They have form for that. Some giving us credit, Darcy Carey and Watson for example.
Whateley and Robbo would rather spend 3 days dissecting the morality of bad mouthing an Ump in heat of moment under full arousal - something Whateley would not understand - rather than acknowledge another top liner out for the Tigers..
Last year Collingwood had injuries but apart from Elliott and Treloar, a lot were players like Lynden Dunn and Goldsack etc..!
Any team that has cream out like us will struggle , the best of the best - Cotchin Rance Riewoldt.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Merveille said:
Whateley and Robbo would rather spend 3 days dissecting the morality of bad mouthing an Ump in heat of moment under full arousal

tabloid dummies

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Merveille said:
They have form for that. Some giving us credit, Darcy Carey and Watson for example.
Whateley and Robbo would rather spend 3 days dissecting the morality of bad mouthing an Ump in heat of moment under full arousal - something Whateley would not understand - rather than acknowledge another top liner out for the Tigers..
Last year Collingwood had injuries but apart from Elliott and Treloar, a lot were players like Lynden Dunn and Goldsack etc..!
Any team that has cream out like us will struggle , the best of the best - Cotchin Rance Riewoldt.

We have a game in a little over 2 weeks....one I pencil in every season....want it...bad.....that wipes the smirk off a few in media (if we win)....particularly one big nose.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
tigersnake said:
saw that, strange. A key out was neal-bullen for Melbourne so you can't get any less 'key' for 'key ins and outs'.

And key in for Carlton, Fasolo :rofl