AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

This show has deteriorated the past few years. I think since the druggies saga. I rarely watch it now and get the odd tidbit from posters here.
Am I correct in stating that Grimes is the only defender in the league that keeps his opponent close to him during games? His name is the only one that keeps popping up. How the hell did he get all Australian? o_O
Was at the R23 game and Cameron was holding the Grub as much and maybe more than the other way around. The Grub did the number on him in the ‘17 GF and again last Sunday and he knows it, so he has sooked up big time and now with the dumbass media bandwagon on his conga line he is hoping for an armchair ride from the umpires.
He will get 2 or 3 soft ones, I can see it already. Bloody umpies better pay the same when he is hanging on or when Tom and Jack are getting scragged at the other end.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm at work TF what else did Dimma & Chimp say?
Jumping in for TF

Just basically talked up the lions, great team, playing great footy, very talented etc etc... think opposite to how Scott talks never giving the opposition any credit.

Reiterated that we look at what we can control and areas where we still believe we have improvement and that we feel like we're in better form than at this stage last year.

Didn't address the Grimes v Cameron tactics and I reckon Dimma was way too smart for the Slobberer in doing so.... why give that oxygen thief any air?

All in all, didn't say anything headline grabbing. ..... let the lions have the limelight!

Reactions: 1 user
Was at the R23 game and Cameron was holding the Grub as much and maybe more than the other way around. The Grub did the number on him in the ‘17 GF and again last Sunday and he knows it, so he has sooked up big time and now with the dumbass media bandwagon on his conga line he is hoping for an armchair ride from the umpires.
He will get 2 or 3 soft ones, I can see it already. Bloody umpies better pay the same when he is hanging on or when Tom and Jack are getting scragged at the other end.

Hate to say that the dill running footy ops is Balmey's protégé (boy mustn't of been a good listener)..... but for all the carry on about Cameron, I trust that Neil's been working the phones and making it clear to SHocking, the umps better be looking at how our fellas are being worked over down the other end !

Reactions: 2 users
'Our boys just get on with it': Dimma's advice for Cameron (HS, paywalled)

“Charlie should walk up to Jack and Tom and ask them how they deal with it on a weekly basis,” [Hardwick] smiled.

“It’s the art of being a forward, unfortunately. We’ve got an All-Australian defender that’s a jet. He’ll play the same way and he’ll play it well.

“He’s done it his whole career. We look at our two boys at the other end and they just get on with it.”

Reactions: 7 users
Guys thanks ( aoc & LTRTR )
Sorry waiting. Had to go somewhere. Yeah exactly what aoc said, but instead of Dimma always speaking defensive and tight, maybe show a bit of bite from our side.

Last edited:
'Our boys just get on with it': Dimma's advice for Cameron (HS, paywalled)

“Charlie should walk up to Jack and Tom and ask them how they deal with it on a weekly basis,” [Hardwick] smiled.

“It’s the art of being a forward, unfortunately. We’ve got an All-Australian defender that’s a jet. He’ll play the same way and he’ll play it well.

“He’s done it his whole career. We look at our two boys at the other end and they just get on with it.”

Let’s see how much mileage this gets.
Great work Dimma. The velvet sledgehammer

Hate to say that the dill running footy ops is Balmey's protégé (boy mustn't of been a good listener)..... but for all the carry on about Cameron, I trust that Neil's been working the phones and making it clear to SHocking, the umps better be looking at how our fellas are being worked over down the other end !
Thanks AOC. I turned off as soon as Slobbo started with yet another anti-Grimes rant

All good TF.

Cant wait for Robertson to go on Dusty and Dusty drag him forward. Watch him panic !

Dimma the diplomat but as Dont Argue said, "velvet sledgehammer swipe back to Charlie and the Lions.

There is something at play here....the conspiracy theorist in me thinks there has been a 2 week campaign to get football followers attuned to Cameron getting some soft frees on Sat night.

Hardwick said it perfectly today, go talk to Jack and Tom and see what they say about "unfair" attention. They just get on with it.

This campaign for Cameron and against Grimes has been sickening to the extreme.

I have no doubt there has been an orchestrated media campaign led by Yobbo and Jonathon Brown to get Charlie Cameron some soft free kicks on Saturday night. And the campaign has tacit approval from Fagan and the Lions hierarchy. I fully expect Cameron to get those soft free kicks; in fact I’ll be staggered if he doesn’t.

The AFL industry is an hysterical joke at the moment.

Reactions: 3 users
So it will be our 22 vs their 25 !

Nothing new.

Its getting hard to wait till Saturday night to put an end to it .

Reactions: 1 users
How impressive is Dimma! He exudes calm and confidence

Reactions: 2 users
Alistair Lynch going on also about Grimes illegally holding Cameron. Beyond the joke please just smash these pretenders!

Alistair Lynch going on also about Grimes illegally holding Cameron. Beyond the joke please just smash these pretenders!
Still? This is what happens on a bye weekend, they have to keep regurgitating the same stories.