AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

what is with Heppell's hair? Does that style have a name? it ain't dreads. Its less bob marley and more scarecrow out of wizard of Oz.

Reactions: 1 user
The 2 clowns were talking bout all Australian squad tonight.

Said Cameron will be at CHF and one of lynch, along with Hawkins, brown, or darling will b full forward. Even showed video footage of lynch.

Pretty sure Lynch wasn't named in 40 lol.

Reactions: 1 users
what is with Heppell's hair? Does that style have a name? it ain't dreads. Its less bob marley and more scarecrow out of wizard of Oz.
Seagull Heppell, thinks he's got the hair, we know he's got the drugs, not sure he's got the beats. Must be whitey version of Rasta.

Grimes has to shave off that pretend mo. Or has he done it already?

To be fair, a couple of times he took his eye off the ball and pushed Cameron away. Not sure he did much holding though, it was more engaging him physically, knowing that he would have the upper hand. There was nothing to see really.

Id prefer he keep the mo, and grow some blockbusting lamb chops to join in, and a quiff, and get some hand poked stick figure sailor tatts.

he is essentially a more accountable Bones Mcgee, trapped inside a baby faced vignerons body

the day isnt to far away when the football world accepts trans-footballers unconditionally

he could even get his own change room with a mini chic roll fryer and a Galaga machine

The Monday before the Tigers v Lions final and the first thing Slobbo says at the start of afl 360 is that Grimes was holding onto Cameron the last time we played the Lions.
I'm ****** furious, can someone tell the **** that Cameron was holding onto Grimes as much as Grimes was holding onto Cameron, and that Cameron had 2 free kicks against, and Grimes didn't have any!!!!

The Monday before the Tigers v Lions final and the first thing Slobbo says at the start of afl 360 is that Grimes was holding onto Cameron the last time we played the Lions.
I'm ****** furious, can someone tell the **** that Cameron was holding onto Grimes as much as Grimes was holding onto Cameron, and that Cameron had 2 free kicks against, and Grimes didn't have any!!!!

There is something at play here....the conspiracy theorist in me thinks there has been a 2 week campaign to get football followers attuned to Cameron getting some soft frees on Sat night.

Hardwick said it perfectly today, go talk to Jack and Tom and see what they say about "unfair" attention. They just get on with it.

This campaign for Cameron and against Grimes has been sickening to the extreme.

Reactions: 8 users
Dimma and the Chimp are on next, i hope Dimma gives Slobbo a backhander.

Reactions: 2 users
There is something at play here....the conspiracy theorist in me thinks there has been a 2 week campaign to get football followers attuned to Cameron getting some soft frees on Sat night.

Hardwick said it perfectly today, go talk to Jack and Tom and see what they say about "unfair" attention. They just get on with it.

This campaign for Cameron and against Grimes has been sickening to the extreme.
Even the news in QLD (as shown to me by a mate) when Cameron won his Coleman, they said he did this too fighting the illegal tactics of Grimes ! Its so over the top its beyond the joke.

Blobbo, go and snort another red wine before u speak. Hope he gets pulled up on the next segment with Tiges on but feel they wont bite on the bait to start something

This show has deteriorated the past few years. I think since the druggies saga. I rarely watch it now and get the odd tidbit from posters here.
Am I correct in stating that Grimes is the only defender in the league that keeps his opponent close to him during games? His name is the only one that keeps popping up. How the hell did he get all Australian? o_O

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a bit surprised Dimma & Chimp don't use the 'we want revenge' on last season's PF stuff up as an answer to some of the questions they cop.