AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
It will hurt if we don’t go all the way this year.

I personally think 1 premiership in 3 years will be a bit disappointing now we are in the top 4 for three years running. Last year we could fall back on the “well we got one last year” but that doesn’t work this year.

2 premierships over 3 years would be excellent reward for the form we have shown over that time but it is still bloody hard to win it, even from here.

To lose last year was not choking and to lose again this year is also not choking as we have one in the bag - Robbo is full of it.

From a purely statistical point of view, even 1 in 3 out of making the top four is batting above average. Many don't get there. Look at St Kilda around 2009-2010. They were clearly the best team in the comp for 2.5 years and won 0.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Sounds fair , but in our case , most predicted a premiership hangover and an ordinary season so at least we bettered that, we backed up a premiership with some bloody good football , a minor premiership, even if we finished short.

Let’s hope we can get it done this year ,when looking back at this era , this would look pretty impressive overall imo.

2017 , first
2018, third
2019, first

I always see it we got our premiership a year early.
We robbed the crows of their glory.
2018 should have been our year.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Robbo wants us out in straight sets.
Dont fall for his article.
Collingwood lose a flag and they're hero's.
Footscray beat up on teams struggling and they're the talk of the town.
Brisbane get one of the softest draws ever given to a club and theyre flag favourites, even after being smashed by Carlton Essendon and us in Melbourne

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Robbo's the only one talking about eras and dynasties. We're just focused on trying to win the next final. Nobody's going to compare us favourably with the Hawthorns and Geelongs even if we win, and I couldn't care less. And we've lost one final out of our last five - being labelled "chokers" isn't something I've thought of, either. We're 3/1; if every 3/1 shot I backed won, I'd buy Robbo's job and turn him out on the street.

It's just a sh!t article, designed to be a lightning rod for criticism, and from the CFW no less. Sh!thouse.
Great post LTRTR. He really is a lazy *smile* journo. Can’t think of a worse combo than he and Kermit.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Robbo wants us out in straight sets.
Dont fall for his article.
Collingwood lose a flag and they're hero's.
Footscray beat up on teams struggling and they're the talk of the town.
Brisbane get one of the softest draws ever given to a club and theyre flag favourites, even after being smashed by Carlton Essendon and us in Melbourne
He confuses me. In the hun today he picks us for the flag

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Robbo is a pimple on the arse of the past.
A throwback who is loose on the booze.
A compost bin candidate.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Through gritted teeth.

Forgot to mention on 360 tonight.
When David King was pulling his ...... how Brisbane should go about Stopping Dusty.
The look on Jabbo’s face was unbelievable. He was getting excited listening to some doofus explain what he will do to stop Dustin Martin.
I thought at one stage he was going to start licking King face like a puppy, he was that excited.
Pinocchio pulls the trigger when it comes to anything good spoken about us. He changes the subject then continues to listen as if nothing as happened.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This week on 360.
Nick Riewoldt mentions something positive to say about us.
Pinocchio listens till Nick till he needs a breathe,
So what does he do? He immediately jumps in ‘the dogs are on a wave, aren’t they?

The knob Hutchison. Any time Caro brings up anything to say about us. He shuts her down.
With the ‘are on you on the bandwagon again Caro?”
I think it has been 4-5 times this year, he has stopped her cold with that type of crap.
I’m not sure Caro should stay on that show anymore.

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I always see it we got our premiership a year early.
We robbed the crows of their glory.
2018 should have been our year.
have to agree here, this yr we have to rob the salty's of thier glory & give them something to really whinge about ;)

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Forgot to mention on 360 tonight.
When David King was pulling his ...... how Brisbane should go about Stopping Dusty.
The look on Jabbo’s face was unbelievable. He was getting excited listening to some doofus explain what he will do to stop Dustin Martin.
I thought at one stage he was going to start licking King face like a puppy, he was that excited.
Pinocchio pulls the trigger when it comes to anything good spoken about us. He changes the subject then continues to listen as if nothing as happened.
On the "monday means test" they previewed 3 of the 4 games & spent a whole 90secs on "who tags Dusty". this is clearly more than a thing they have against us, it's an obsession.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
King must be bleeding about us getting to where we have without Rance. It goes against his whole ‘no Rance, no Richmond’ thing. When Dusty is in the sort of form he currently is, the only thing that will stop him is injury.