AFLW 2021 Game day thread Tigers games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW 2021 Game day thread Tigers games

McKenzie, for her 2nd game, is very impressive. Dare I say it, a natural footballer.

She sure is. Same as Conti. Something I was expecting to see more from Molan as another high pick, but she has none of the skill or footy IQ of Conti or McKenzie.

Reactions: 1 user
I think all our Top recruits have been below par.
Fredericks should dominate like Tony Lockett but gets outbodied by smaller players
Monahan looks like a plodder this year and no.6 also a big name recruit can't get near it and when she does she stuffs it up.

Frederick, Conti and McKenzie are our only decent players. The rest lack skill and composure.

I think we've found out who the worst recruiter in the history of the AFL is..................Kate Sheehan

Reactions: 1 users
At least Molan is getting more involved this week.

Very poor coaching to not have Cordner on the kid that kicked 2 in a few minutes then

Monahan looks like a plodder this year and no.6 also a big name recruit can't get near it and when she does she stuffs it up.

Frederick, Conti and McKenzie are our only decent players. The rest lack skill and composure.

I think we've found out who the worst recruiter in the history of the AFL is..................Kate Sheehan

Bernardi was not a big name recruit from memory

*smile* her off. Can't believe we brought her to the club.
She played for Collingwood, her old man hates us with a passion and we give her a job.

Sling tackle??? Get out of here. If thats a free then just pack the game up completely as it will become touch footy.

Score doesn't do the girls justice. Game seems a lot tighter than that.

Score doesn't do the girls justice. Game seems a lot tighter than that.
I agree. Between the arcs we have probably matched them, but delivery inside f50 is like chalk and cheese. They always seem to get to the ball and if they don't take the mark, the same player stays involved in the play. We either mark 40 odd out for a kick at goal, or it rebounds too easily.

We've got better but our glaring weakness is ball use inside F50.

I agree with what others say, we need to engage Brennan more into the game, she is wasted in our forward line as we just don't get it to her enough, she'd be much more valuable as a very high half forward that drops into the midfield too.

Reactions: 1 users