AFLW Tiges Final game against the Bulldogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Tiges Final game against the Bulldogs

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imho it’s been a very encouraging season for the girls and a bit like the VFL I’ll miss having that other game outside of the main game each week .

Certainly helps been competitive in every game , however have enjoyed watching the girls games, it’s totally different to the AFL, however its the Tiges so it’s been fun.

Helps to have a “Jet” like McKenzie and a star like Conti and a bunch of goers, hopefully the girls can finish of with a win out at the kennel

Go Tiges

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Umpires seem to have forgotten what HTB and dropping the ball is (its going both ways).

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Getting reamed by the umpires.

Almost like they are trying to get them that % they need for a crack at finals.

They've just said frees are 14-3 for the Dogs! Looks like it doesn't matter if its the mens or the womens, the Dogs are the umpires pets.

BTW if they give mark of the year in the womens, Ellie may just have won it today.

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
The umpires are woeful. Seriously they are not as good as you'd find down the local park on Saturday. They have absolutely butt *smile* us.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I know he didn't mean how it sounded but Daniel Harford says some weird things.

"You'd rather lose the game by 4 goals than win it by 1"

I know he's a Carlton nuffie and that seems the way the mens team play it haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Why would we setup Sophie Molan defensive side of the centre square stoppage? She has very little footy IQ and is slow. Its almost a free rein for anyone that wins the clearance from the Dogs on the offensive side.

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
How the *smile* can the AFLW admin expect this game to grow with this BS standard of umpires?

The dogs player just falls over and its a free kick for in the back. FMD!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How the *smile* can the AFLW admin expect this game to grow with this BS standard of umpires?

The dogs player just falls over and its a free kick for in the back. FMD!

Yeah thought that was a clear dropping the ball, so she drops the ball, falls over, Tiges defender fell across her legs / bottom and its in the back apparently.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Why would we setup Sophie Molan defensive side of the centre square stoppage? She has very little footy IQ and is slow. Its almost a free rein for anyone that wins the clearance from the Dogs on the offensive side.
And yet we picked Molan as our first round pick in that draft year :rolleyes: , i keep getting reminded of it every week. Not sure what attributes they saw in her.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
And yet we picked Molan as our first round pick in that draft year :rolleyes: , i keep getting reminded of it every week. Not sure what attributes they saw in her.

Its a hard one to figure out isn't it. I would say she surely is the last one picked each week. We'll get another top 5 pick this year, pick a good one and hopefully she will start to be on the outer. I don't see what she actually adds to the team.