Andrew Dillion the new AFL CEO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Dillion the new AFL CEO

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Please get rid of "STAND!"
elections stand GIF

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I thought her speaking was bog standard Corporate AFL playbook myself
They are taking 50yrs to work out you can stick a microscopic chip in a sherrin.
They can hear ants fart on the moon but these clowns can't work out if the ball has crossed the lines on football field.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Spoke really really well but the AFL is dirty.
Umpiring is at all time low.
If she can rectify the Umpiring she has done well
Nope. AFL use the umpires to manipulate games to get what they want.
Won’t change unfortunately

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
They are taking 50yrs to work out you can stick a microscopic chip in a sherrin.
They can hear ants fart on the moon but these clowns can't work out if the ball has crossed the lines on football field.
I didn't know there were ants on the moon. You learn something everyday.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
If an ant farts on the moon and the machine that can hear it is connected to the arc did the ant fart on mars?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’m worried about Leathleans “Sideshow Bob” shoes:

IMG_0269.jpeg

• Dislike
  • Haha

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
He has grass growing out of them?
Or is that fungus?
Needs to learn how to better hide the hundred dollar notes. Too many to fit in his shoes.
Or, they may have stuck to his shoes after walking around his new office.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Let’s see what changes he makes, or any!
No changes. They have achieved what they set out to achieve. To drive us back to the bottom 4.
Bending us over with the 666 rule, the deliberate rule, the Stand rule.
Let's see if the peanuts introduce, the team mate jumping on his own team back to create a ball up rule or a player juggling the ball instead of taking possession of it rule.
Collingwood did it during the finals.
Faking they were attempting to get the ball out. Stacks on the mill, and dropping the ball as soon as they are tackled.
There actions were Shithouse to watch in the closing stages of games

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Well I just read about the No.1 draft pick now getting a medal, the Allen Aylett medal no less.

Seriously, who dreams up this sh#t!

Next thing you know they make it a retrospective thing and award it to all the previous No.1 picks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Well I just read about the No.1 draft pick now getting a medal, the Allen Aylett medal no less.

Next thing you know they make it a retrospective thing and award it to all the previous No.1 picks.

Actually, now that I think about it I see a certain synergy there.

Nice of the AFL to have an award named after a North Melbourne great that North are more likely than not going to win each year..

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011

Love to see the footage of Richard Lounder being presented with his medal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008

Nonsense. How can you get a medal for being picked first? You haven’t achieved anything. Do the kids in the school yard get a medal for being picked first for any games?

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

What a mob of daft palookas they are