Andrew 'Mini' McQualter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew 'Mini' McQualter

He also referred to the next coach as "he or she". So Dani Laidley and Daisy Pearce are on the list!

How would footy/fans deal with first female AFL coach?

Probably need to see some more time in assistant and lead AFLW/VFL/WAFL/SANFL etc roles first. (I’m not aware of any now other than Pearce as an assistant)

Probably need to see some more time in assistant and lead AFLW/VFL/WAFL/SANFL etc roles first. (I’m not aware of any now other than Pearce as an assistant)
Just like the cops refer to the leader as 'Mum'.

A human story rather than a football story from 3 years ago:

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Reactions: 3 users

Saw it last night but paywalled. I vaguely remember this in 2019.

But also consider 99% of interim coaches get the gig when the team is losing, club is in freefall and the coach's message is lost in dark clouds.

That aint us.
Sure we dont have the wins we want and we have injuries we dont want.
But this isnt a Jade Rawlings situation where the players are happier
(In my opinion)
True

Reactions: 1 users
Saw it last night but paywalled. I vaguely remember this in 2019.
It works if you copy URL into a 'New Incognito Window' which is accessed by Customize and Control Google Chrome, that is by clicking on the 3 dots in top right corner.

Reactions: 1 users
It works if you copy URL into a 'New Incognito Window' which is accessed by Customize and Control Google Chrome, that is by clicking on the 3 dots in top right corner.
Somehow doesn't work on my computer. I remember spook providing the link sometime ago. Doesn't matter.

Crying? I want him punching holes in the wall!

Google the site 12ft ladder and paste the url into there. It bypasses the age paywall
Actually that's the one that doesn't work.
My error, thought this was the one spook mentioned. Just tried it on Chrome and it works. Is this only for The Age?

Good to see his little girl survived, and I'd assume his later child would be in good health too.

Can't wait to hear from him through the media later this week.

Reactions: 2 users
Actually that's the one that doesn't work.

My error, thought this was the one spook mentioned. Just tried it on Chrome and it works. Is this only for The Age?
Yes on Chrome it works for The Age as you get blocked after a certain number of articles so opening up a new incognito window just resets each time.
It does not work for complete paywalled articles like most HS articles are and The Age are starting to do that as well now.
I haven't yet tried the other solutions.

Reactions: 1 user
Balme gave him a decent rap. said he is equal to McRae. we will soon find out!!
Maybe just maybe we are not finished yet!!

Reactions: 2 users

Considering there’s only like 2 or 3 in aflw not even in the discussion