angus graham playing like a cardboard cutout | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

angus graham playing like a cardboard cutout

gustiger12 said:
Bit harsh given this is an unproven allegation at this stage.

I will be waiting for something a bit more concrete before passing judgement on big Gus

the goofball part is fact though :hihi

I think we'll all find that this girl is full of absolute sheet, if you were assaulted by an AFL player would you go to the HUN or the cops?

Why doesn't she go and make a report and lay charges with the cops? I'm reading that she doesn't want to go to the police.... :police:

I'm more gob smacked by his 2 year contract........... :help

Tiger_4_Life said:
I think we'll all find that this girl is full of absolute sheet, if you were assaulted by an AFL player would you go to the HUN or the cops?

Why doesn't she go and make a report and lay charges with the cops? I'm reading that she doesn't want to go to the police.... :police:

and no-one else saw it? it would be all over twitter twenty minutes later

tigs2010 said:
the goofball part is fact though :hihi

No-one else reported it? she e-mailed a newspaper? Bollocks!

I could believe this: he got his beer and he turned around and waved at a mate and in the process he has poured beer all over a girl and slapped her in the face with an errant hand, and never noticed.

He is unco. and in a world of his own. But not malicious or aggressive. We've all seen him play.

DirtyDogTiger said:
If you had to pick one guy on our list to hit a gal accurately and deliberately, Gus would not seem it.
And if you had to pick one guy on our list to accidently hit anyone through sheer unco-ordination......

Phar Ace said:
Very droll Frosty - true or not :clap

Droll is my speciality PA, as your well aware of by now no doubt. ;)

Seriously though, this whole story does seem a little far fetched and conflicting on many points it must be said.

Lets hope for the kid's sake it's just another fabrication by some woman looking for her 15 minues of glory and that poor ol' Gus can get on with his life................anywhere but Richmond would also be just fine by me.

That "2 years left on his contract" is a far bigger story with most supporters, that truly is a scary thought.

I mean seriously..........it would have to be a accident....... there is no way known that he could possibly have turned around, slapped her & poured beer on her. That is 3 consecutive co-ordinated movements. When he finally turned around.....he would have stared at her to see what she was going to do (just like he does at every centre bounce)....then she would have had ample time to slap his hand away, step up to the bar, order her drink, pay for it & walk away while he was preparing to pourhis beer into the empty space that she had previously occupied. If only we had the Adelaide Crows "down the bar" camera angle - this would have exonerated Gus.

jimbob said:
I mean seriously..........it would have to be a accident....... there is no way known that he could possibly have turned around, slapped her & poured beer on her. That is 3 consecutive co-ordinated movements. When he finally turned around.....he would have stared at her to see what she was going to do (just like he does at every centre bounce)....then she would have had ample time to slap his hand away, step up to the bar, order her drink, pay for it & walk away while he was preparing to pourhis beer into the empty space that she had previously occupied. If only we had the Adelaide Crows "down the bar" camera angle - this would have exonerated Gus.

Like. ;D

K so thw woman claims Graham hit her and poured beer on her. Yet not one other player says they saw it, none of the security saw or heard it, it wasn't reported to security, it wasn't reported to the police, the rolling cctv camera has no proof of it. Sounds pretty convincing to me.

Are we even talking about the same Angus Graham that played for Richmond this year ?

The fact that cctv didnt pick up and that no one saw a (gentle) giant of a man like Gus do what she claimed he did. It seems like the alledged victim has been chatting to Kim Duthie., absolute rubbish claim.