Anzac Eve - Changes vs Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anzac Eve - Changes vs Melbourne

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
‘Maybe they are going to swing Miller or someone else forward.’

We are so small up forward - our keys are a bloke in his 4th game and a beaten up old second ruckman!

Unless the game plan is swarm forward pressure to minimise their rebound, but without another target I think we are doomed particularly late on the game

We are also too tall and slow down back. Suspect your right and someone (probably Miller) will play forward.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
That's not gonna work.

Agree. He's just settling into a role and playing OK. He looks pretty fragile confidence wise at the best of times. But We look lop sided forward v back size wise, especially considering the opponent so thinking something like that might occur.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Strange team, we usually play 7 defenders and 2/3 wings.

We have 7 defenders already (Young, Broad, Miller, Grimes, Vlastuin, Brown and Rioli) and 3 wings (Kmac, Pickett and Hugo) so where is Banks going to play, unless we are moving 1 of the others. I don't mind moving a wing, maybe 1 of the 4 stated as wings will be the sub (I'd assume Banks if thats the case as I don't think they'd play Kmac as the sub).
We’ll send Pickett to FF we all know how that move turns out

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
McAuliffe emergency, stuck in no mans land between the magoos and seniors game.
Yep, don't like that he's emergency and no VFL game. It means since his last VFL game on 31st March and next game he will play on 5th May he will only have played 1 full game of footy (69%). Just not sure how 1 game in over a month helps his progress.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Harley Reid being managed this week.
Young mids can't produce week in week out.
Eagles just realised their wins have them out of top 3 draft pick on the ladder so are taking immediate action to get the tank back on..

Last edited: