Bachar Houli - بشار حولي, | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar Houli - بشار حولي,

Really looking forward to seeing his game in the GF.
He set the tone for the whole team in 2017.
Hoping he might win the Norm Smith (which he was very stiff not to have swinging around his neck in that premiership).

Who is this idiot???

Clearly in our top three players in second half!!!

I'm blown away by how well he played!

Don't expose yourself as a racist fool!

Hey, Sir, with all respect, I think you misunderstood Baloo's tongue-in-check comment.
He was having a crack at the Houli haters.
Plus, I don't read anything racist in his comments.

Really looking forward to seeing Bachar's game in the GF.
Hoping he might win the Norm Smith (which he was very stiff not to have swinging around his neck in that premiership).

Really looking forward to seeing Bachar's game in the GF.

If he wins the Norm Smith, Mark Latham will tweet that it's all an AFL agenda to reward the muslim

They sure do.
Plus from their behaviour of their coach as well.

In regards to Houli.
Big game for him. I would think GWS would put work into him and target him.
One of our many players.

Big game player.

They sure do.
Plus from their behaviour of their coach as well.

In regards to Houli.
Big game for him. I would think GWS would put work into him and target him.
One of our many players.

Big game player.

Yet Essendon let him go because they didn't think he'd handle the heat of a final. :p

Reactions: 1 users
Did I just see Bachar in the longest kick, or was that vision from last year?

Better not have been today.

Balta should double up sprint and kick. In fact it should be a footy bi-athlon event.

Reactions: 2 users
I hope Houli wins the Norm Smith. Houli saves his best for GWS and I think we have to win this game on the outside in the second half. If Houli wins the Norm Smith then we probably have another premiership cup to go with it.

Reactions: 2 users