Bachar Houli - بشار حولي, | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar Houli - بشار حولي,

We'll never win a 3rd Premiership with players like Houli on our list.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Big game player is Bacher.

Huge effort. So humble. Love him.

Reactions: 3 users
He goes hard on GF day does Bachar.
I’m so proud of our club culture and how we have such good people like Bachar, Cotch, Benny and co at our club.

Reactions: 3 users
So funny watching the interview with Bachar.
Interviewer (Daisy?) said she was trying to cross the rooms at half time and staff stopped her as Bachar was praying in one of the rooms.
Bachar replied that Yes he was praying at half time since he has to pray 5 times a day and half time was a good time.
Just shows how ignorant some people still are about other religions. (yes I knew Muslims have to pray 5 times daily).
Bachar said Yeah it's okay to pray for success in our religion. Funny guy.

Reactions: 2 users
So funny watching the interview with Bachar.
Interviewer (Daisy?) said she was trying to cross the rooms at half time and staff stopped her as Bachar was praying in one of the rooms.
Bachar replied that Yes he was praying at half time since he has to pray 5 times a day and half time was a good time.
Just shows how ignorant some people still are about other religions. (yes I knew Muslims have to pray 5 times daily).
Bachar said Yeah it's okay to pray for success in our religion. Funny guy.

Get your point, Redan.
I saw that also, but I don't think Daisy was/is being ignorant. I think it was more about her about to access a room in which Bachar was praying and she was unaware that he was in that room doing that.

And, yes, he is a funny guy. And a man of great humility and compassion.

Reactions: 1 user