Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Dunno about that. Seems the Sixers are waiting to acquire Harden at seasons end.

Simmons has lost over $19 million in fines since the season started and apparently, still reckons he’s “not in the right mental state” to be able to play. If that’s right, that’s not sending a good message to prospective acquirers when he’s desperate to get out ie he’s shooting himself in the foot.

He’s a poor shooter but maybe his foot is about his range ? (See how I did that ? That’s called gold. )

Maybe Gold plated definitely not Solid :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I don’t claim to know the NBA trading nuances so why does Portland trade for 34 yr old Joe Ingles who’s just suffered an ACL injury?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I don’t claim to know the NBA trading nuances so why does Portland trade for 34 yr old Joe Ingles who’s just suffered an ACL injury?
He’s just the side dressing to the main meal that involved other players and draft picks.

Think of it like a late third rounder being thrown into an AFL trade to make it balance out. Or the Matthew Dundas in the pick 6 for Broderick and Gale deal (a deal we absolutely creamed Fitzroy with incidentally).

Actually the latter might be a bit harsh on Ingles. He’s better than that. But you get the drift.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yep. There’s your blockbuster trade. Bit surprised. Thought that might have happened over Summer.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The amount of shade & hate coming Simmons way online is something I don't recall too often.
Some of it may be deserved but it seems next level.:oops:

Only one way to shut it all down. I hope he kills it at Brooklyn.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Interesting times in Brooklyn. The two biggest sooks in the NBA on the same team o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Interesting times in Brooklyn. The two biggest sooks in the NBA on the same team o_O
Hear hear Pidley. Well said. Concise, accurate, somewhat informative (for once.)

And now the Celtics have lost Penos Freedom. You love Penos Freedom. Doesn’t everyone ?

Theis back and get Derrick White. But no improvement to shooting. Wake up Stevens you spud.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Josh should be a massive chance for Rookie of the year What a season he is having

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Interesting that Simmons wasnt fit enough mentally, or in the right space mentally for the Sixers so he had to sit out, but is miraculously, overnight, now in the right space mentally to be able to play for the Nets.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Interesting that Simmons wasnt fit enough mentally, or in the right space mentally for the Sixers so he had to sit out, but is miraculously, overnight, now in the right space mentally to be able to play for the Nets.
You get out of a bad work situation and you are ready to go. I think the Nets brained them in the trade. Strong mail Harden is washed physically. Nets v Bucks in the East, conference final if KD comes back.

Josh Giddey, poor mans Luka. Gun.

< Movies | Boxing >