Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Ah geez Celtics. Break winning streak by losing to the Pissed-ons. Far out.
They do my head in mate. Actually predicted the loss to a work colleague yesterday. I mean you're only playing Detroit Pistons, a team with a 12 - 45 record aye :mad:

Ohhh well, let's see how they rock after the All-Stars break. It's game on from next week jockeying for playoff spots. Should be another interesting finale this year.

Go Keltics :giggle:

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Giddey is making me Giddy. What he is doing is nothing short of astounding.

Dissecting games at a high level like few can. He really can be a Luka type, at what level, we will wait and see.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You get out of a bad work situation and you are ready to go. I think the Nets brained them in the trade. Strong mail Harden is washed physically. Nets v Bucks in the East, conference final if KD comes back.

Josh Giddey, poor mans Luka. Gun.

Yep, for whatever reason Ben needed to get out, he perservered and got out.

Giddey is great - looks like a player down at my local Richmond High basketball courts in the way he moves but he's obviously making it work.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Le Bron James dropped 50 pts today at 37 years old, unbelievable.

Ben Simmons Net's took Philly to the cleaners yesterday. Reckon he'd be pretty happy with the move after that.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great game between Rutgers and Notre Dame in the last of the First Four games. Overtime Double overtime!

.....and The Fighting Irish win on St Patrick's Day.

Spewing that Mate's Hawaii team didn't make the final 68.

Last edited:

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Lol Ben Simmons, dressed like a clown on the bench for the Nets, was a chance to play game 4 but has now withdrawn because he says his back is sore. He is getting ripped apart now by the media and ex-players.