Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
White is shooting the ball so much better in the G-Leauge, his release looks so much quicker. He hit one in junk time last week and the release and mechanics look so much better. He's getting better and better. Shotting % in the G League 54% from 2, 38% from 3 and 90% FT. Along with 18PTS and 7 REB. If he was to come back to the NBL I'd be curious to see what he puts up.

We still need more shooters in the back court.
Great work Scoop. With those sorts of numbers I’m now a White fanboi.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Disgraceful no call. Lebron is on another level right now. We are watching a goat. LBJ, MJ and Kareem.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Yeh it was a monster game by Embid in all sense of the word. I guess he felt aggrieved at my post. Didn’t realise he was a tiger & PRE fan!
I was thinking he might have been a little inspired by missing out as an All-Star starter despite being the NBAs leading scorer (going for 3 straight), one of the league's premier defenders and 2nd fav for the MVP. But no, you are probably right, it was most likely your post!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane

The 2 best bigs went head to head today:​

TOP PERFORMERS​

N. Jokic

N. JokicC - DEN

24PTS
8REB
9AST
J. Embiid

J. EmbiidC - PHI

47PTS
18REB
3STL
I'm a Philly fan since the days of the Dr, Maurice, Bobby, Tony and Malone. Don't know why they didn't win more titles. I like the way this bunch is shaping up this year - think they've put some great pieces together. I have a sneaky that they'll come out of the East as champs. Embid's latest performance was other-worldly. The best all round and most influential performance of the season to date. If he can bring that to the finals, then Philly are a moral to get another banner.

Having said that I have soft spots for Denver and any team with an Aussie. It's quite difficult being a one team die-hard these days. Long may it continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Celtics up 41 to 11 on the Nuts with 3 mins still left in the 1st qtr. Wow.

Bet they give a heap back though…

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Jay Williams and Stephen A Smith got pretty heated with one another overnight on First Take re Cryrie Irving.