Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
VanVleet fined 30k for his outburst & no suspension. (Edit: The Raptors suspended him for 1 game for bad language in the presser).
That's chicken feed for an NBA player. Probably thinks it was worth it.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Some great college basketball finals yesterday and today all leading to the final 68 in the March Madness playoffs.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I'm off to the Lakers vs Knicks tonight

My first NBA game

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
A bit like my trip to the Windies with Warne out, this match has Lebron out.
Its better with the stars in, Obviously.

Lakers know how to do theatrical razz as pregame.

Randall has 18 first quarter. Massive for knicks

• Love

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Sydney Kings worthy champs of the NBL. Amazing scoring depth. McDowell-White - Daryl’s son - should be on an NBA roster soon enough.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Some great college basketball finals yesterday and today all leading to the final 68 in the March Madness playoffs.
Like the look of Duke for at least the Final Four. Proctor outstanding as an 18 year old floor general. Exceptional poise and two way game. A lottery pick in 2024 draft nothing surer. Our boys at St Mary’s will be struggling to get as far as the Sweet 16. I’m a big Ducas fan and think they don’t get him enough shots. Their point guard is way too ball dominant. Think Gonzaga is a huge chance but Houston will be hard to beat. They look like men playing boys when they take the floor against most teams.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Don’t listen to SEN much now and don’t follow the NBL, however sounds like the NBL is doing a great job in growing a fine product in Oz and Nz.

id imagine having the NBA on tv all the time now helps but credit to them

Reactions: 3 users

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Don’t listen to SEN much now and don’t follow the NBL, however sounds like the NBL is doing a great job in growing a fine product in Oz and Nz.

Rather watch a regular season NBL game any day compared to an NBA one. Every game means something. Tough, tough league.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

It's going to be the growth sport in Australia mate. Grassroots..

Another NBA triple double for 20 year old Aussie Josh Giddey yesterday in the win over Brooklyn.
The poster boy is an absolute $tar in the making & the best advertisement the sport has in our country.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Like the look of Duke for at least the Final Four. Proctor outstanding as an 18 year old floor general. Exceptional poise and two way game. A lottery pick in 2024 draft nothing surer. Our boys at St Mary’s will be struggling to get as far as the Sweet 16. I’m a big Ducas fan and think they don’t get him enough shots. Their point guard is way too ball dominant. Think Gonzaga is a huge chance but Houston will be hard to beat. They look like men playing boys when they take the floor against most teams.
It's time the Zags won. They make the playoffs every season but keep choking to win it. I'm surprised to see Alabama grab #1 spot.....now in the basketball. Last 2 First 4 games today.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
It's time the Zags won. They make the playoffs every season but keep choking to win it. I'm surprised to see Alabama grab #1 spot.....now in the basketball. Last 2 First 4 games today.
The Brandon Miller situation in Alabama stinks. Should not be playing. I'm hoping they lose to West Virginia in the second round.

It'd be a good story to see the Bulldogs win it all. They've been there abouts for long enough. A good send off for Timme too. I reckon he'd suit an NBL team down to the ground.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane

Another NBA triple double for 20 year old Aussie Josh Giddey yesterday in the win over Brooklyn.
The poster boy is an absolute $tar in the making & the best advertisement the sport has in our country.

Giddey's pick and roll game with Humphries in Adelaide a couple of years ago was a thing of poetry. Unbelievably good. Didn't last long due to Humphries injuries.

If you think Giddey is good now - wait for him to partner with Chet Holmgren next season. That combo will be nigh on impossible to stop. I'm willing to bet he'll average double digit dimes for the season.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The Brandon Miller situation in Alabama stinks. Should not be playing. I'm hoping they lose to West Virginia in the second round.

It'd be a good story to see the Bulldogs win it all. They've been there abouts for long enough. A good send off for Timme too. I reckon he'd suit an NBL team down to the ground.
Yeah, crazy country over there. Bama could still lose to the First 4 team in 1st round....interesting to see if this happens.

Can UCLA go for #12? Strange seeing Villanova miss out too.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Looks like it's up to the Terrapins now. 2 point win over WV. Even their locals Virginia lost.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Looks like it's up to the Terrapins now. 2 point win over WV. Even their locals Virginia lost.
Some real shocks already in the first day of the first round. Gotta love the Madness! Very happy to see Duke and Tyrese Proctor through. Young Smith at Charleston wasn’t so lucky.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Some real shocks already in the first day of the first round. Gotta love the Madness! Very happy to see Duke and Tyrese Proctor through. Young Smith at Charleston wasn’t so lucky.
Yep, like the FA Cup, I love seeing the long shots winning and getting close to the final.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Won‘t stop him being a top 3 pick in the upcoming draft. Perfect skill set for modern day NBA.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

Grassroots spot on. Local League is so well run. And some of the things they have coming, just wow.

And we have great kids coming through. And there are more coming. Junior coaching ranks around the game are super excited at whats coming.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Heh heh....Boilermakers fans all nervous they could lose to a First 4 longshot in FDU Knights.

• Haha
< Movies | Boxing >