Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Great that Kentucky, Duke, NC are kaput. Just gotta get rid of Miami and Texas now. One of them will be done tomorrow no matter what.

Going for San Diego State or Creighton. UConn after that.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
I’m going with Miami (Vasiljevic’s alma mater) now that the Zags are body-bagged. If they get past Texas. Love Timme but he is a womble on defence.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I’m going with Miami (Vasiljevic’s alma mater) now that the Zags are body-bagged. If they get past Texas. Love Timme but he is a womble on defence.
Final 4's settled and it could end up being a Florida shootout. I'm backing the long shot Owls at Florida Atlantic.......who?? :mhihi

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I quite enjoy following Chris Anstey on Twitter. His power rankings of Aussies in the NBA is usually on the money.

I think Simmons is a bit high.
Daniels hasnt come back well from his injury, and Green, like a lot of 4th/5th starters is up and down. But both, particularly Green, have shown they belong.
And it has been great to see Ingles return from injury and show good form.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Ingles is just an old warrior now. Plays to his strengths and never wastes a possession. Great to see him back.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The Ben Simmons saga is just so sad. No Aussie Baller has soared higher but this drop off. Yikes. It's horrible. No idea how this plays out from here.

From being a poor mans Magic Johnson to a washout in 4 years.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The Ben Simmons saga is just so sad. No Aussie Baller has soared higher but this drop off. Yikes. It's horrible. No idea how this plays out from here.

From being a poor mans Magic Johnson to a washout in 4 years.

That back injury must be bad. He hasn't looked like anywhere near the same player since.
Without the above athleticism, his lack of scoring ability has seen his lack of an all round game exposed badly.
Still for all the humour aimed at his expense it's a tragic tale. A very well compensated tragic tale albeit.

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

That back injury must be bad. He hasn't looked like anywhere near the same player since.
Without the above athleticism, his lack of scoring ability has seen his lack of an all round game exposed badly.
Still for all the humour aimed at his expense it's a tragic tale. A very well compensated tragic tale albeit.
It's crazy to think a could of years ago there was legitimate debate about whether the 76ers should trade Simmons or Embiid.
The injury is obviously affecting him, but maybe equally so is his lack of confidence from the free throw line. He doesn't want to attack the ring cos he didn't want to get fouled, and a Simmons who doesn't attack the ring is nowhere near as effective.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Celtics 20 up on Bucks (Bucks at home) middle of 2nd qtr!

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Damn - the Canes got rolled (and fancy not liking a squad because they belong to a Red state! Some people have red in their names - how shameful!).

Huskies in a boil over I fear.