Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
What a last quarter by Boston, something like 9 of 11 3 point shots made, defence smashed them. Horford unbelievable.
Suffer Curry

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeeeeees !!!

What a seriously strange game. Stephen A. got it right when he said if Boston are leading by 2 at the half after defending so poorly, then look out !

But it took them until the last quarter and up against a big deficit to finally defend Curry and then they threw down everything as well to totally over run them.

Amazing. Horford and White went crazy in the last.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Great win. If they keep restricting GSW to 100 points they will beat them in most games.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Amazed at the Celtics going up, playing wonderful two way basketball.

Great series, really enjoying it.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Curry masterclass gets the series back all square.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yep Curry is showing Tatum up in this series. Tatum has been pretty ordinary I reckon. Shot 36% today. That won’t cut it in play offs.

As good as Curry was the Celtics continue to shoot themselves in the foot in their losses. Poor ball handling, too many turnovers, poor shot selection and giving up offensive boards to Warriors. Out rebounded 55-42 by a much smaller team. That’s unforgivable.

Hopefully they can bounce back in game 5 as they have done all post season. The play offs have shown if the Celtics can avoid the brain farts and horror errors they are prone to, then they win. If they limit errors Curry can’t continue to carry GSW as he has done all series so far.

Last edited:

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Definitely playing better away!

Wonder why...?

They need to get Tatum inside for rebounds and assists, instead of trying to continually take Curry to the ring
I agree. If he can play to his strengths, he can take the Celtic's all the way imo.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Poor by the Celtics again today. Real bad 1st and last quarters.

Never seen an NBA team turn the ball over as much as this. Simply staggering.

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Poor by the Celtics again today. Real bad 1st and last quarters.

Never seen an NBA team turn the ball over as much as this. Simply staggering.
Particularly a team playing for the Championship. The Celtics have it all to do now. Can they reverse their fortunes at home to tie the series? I certainly hope so.