Ben Lennon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Lennon

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
yandb said:
Is this thread now the Ben Lennon denigration thread?
It's been that ever since he wrote the 'vibrancy' article. I wish people would leave the kid alone. He wasn't good enough, that's it, get over it and move on.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
9thPlaceTiger said:
Got a punting gig in states. On AFL website now

Good on him. I'm sure that won't stop people bashing the hell out of him here anyway, but that's fantastic. Hope he kills it.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
fantastic. I've been thinking for years that lots of VFL or high level suburban footballers that didnt quite crack AFL should be trying out for College football.

I reckon quite a few AFL players would also be suitable as wide receivers. Someone like Lids for example. Richo and Nck Reiwoldt wouldve made great wide receivers.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Good to see Lennon get a chance abroad. Gave the club what he had. It just wasn't enough. I hope he makes the grade in the US.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Dyer'ere said:
Good to see Lennon get a chance abroad. Gave the club what he had. It just wasn't enough. I hope he makes the grade in the US.

He gave the club nothing , *smile* bloke and just milked the club for $$$ when sos got in his ear

Good luck to Ben Griffiths though

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
turk-d-tiger said:
He gave the club nothing , sh!t bloke and just milked the club for $$$ when sos got in his ear

Good luck to Ben Griffiths though

I don't care if he's a *smile* bloke, turk-d. On GF day Ben Lennon ran.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Dyer'ere said:
I don't care if he's a sh!t bloke, turk-d. On GF day Ben Lennon ran.

On grand final day Lennon ran to get his head on TV - 4 Years and i cant remember 1 moment where i thought he would make it

Not 1 moment

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
turk-d-tiger said:
On grand final day Lennon ran to get his head on TV - 4 Years and i cant remember 1 moment where i thought he would make it

Not 1 moment

Remember v Essendon in the wet? Had everyone excited